Cryptic Studios Team
This week?s spotlighted mission is "Raktajino in a Jar" by Drogyn1701. Read more to learn about this incredible player-made mission.

Click here to read more.
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
08-31-2012, 12:27 PM
Thank you for spotlighting my mission. I'm thrilled to have this recognition!

And for all you players I have a special treat. To coincide with the spotlight I am releasing not one, not two, but three brand new Klingon Defense Force missions!

Introducing HoloHistory, a brand of holodeck programs designed to put you, the player, in the shoes of some of the great figures in history and play through those monumental events that shaped our time.

Going live today is the first HoloHistory series: The Great Warriors, featuring Kang, Kor and Koloth. Take on the role of these famous Dahar Masters and fight their three most glorious battles from more than 100 years ago: Klach D'Kel Brakt, Caleb IV and the Korma Pass.

In each mission you will act as one of the three Great Warriors and experience the battles as they did, both on the ground and in space. So strap on a bat'leth, charge up your disruptor banks and bring glory to the Empire!

These holoprograms are designed to be fun, fairly quick, and combat heavy, though not overly difficult. They are a great way to get your dailies done. Please note I cannot change the way your character or ship look, so use your imagination, or alternatively you can pick up a D-7 and change to a TOS-style outfit for a little RP.
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
"I would rather take a chance on getting a change made to the game through positive engagement than know for sure that I got a change made by complaining" -drogyn1701, May 14, 2014.
Empire Veteran
# 3
08-31-2012, 01:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drogyn1701 View Post
Thank you for spotlighting my mission. I'm thrilled to have this recognition!

And for all you players I have a special treat. To coincide with the spotlight I am releasing not one, not two, but three brand new Klingon Defense Force missions!

Introducing HoloHistory, a brand of holodeck programs designed to put you, the player, in the shoes of some of the great figures in history and play through those monumental events that shaped our time.

Going live today is the first HoloHistory series: The Great Warriors, featuring Kang, Kor and Koloth. Take on the role of these famous Dahar Masters and fight their three most glorious battles from more than 100 years ago: Klach D'Kel Brakt, Caleb IV and the Korma Pass.

In each mission you will act as one of the three Great Warriors and experience the battles as they did, both on the ground and in space. So strap on a bat'leth, charge up your disruptor banks and bring glory to the Empire!

These holoprograms are designed to be fun, fairly quick, and combat heavy, though not overly difficult. They are a great way to get your dailies done. Please note I cannot change the way your character or ship look, so use your imagination, or alternatively you can pick up a D-7 and change to a TOS-style outfit for a little RP.
This sounds cool. Being a Klingon fan, and TOS Klingons in particular, I look forward to checking these out.

Also, grats on the spotlight.

maj!
Previously: QorDaq
Lt. General, KDF Division Commanding, 12th Fleet
Career Officer
# 4
09-02-2012, 01:59 AM
Congrats Drogyn,

A well deserved spotlight.

Duke-of-Rock
ABI-Artificial Borg Intelligence by Duke-of-Rock Available on Holodeck
Also play Spawn of Medusa - The 5 Part series
by Duke-of-Rock Available on Holodeck
Captain
# 5
09-02-2012, 10:31 PM
Brilliant episode and you can guarantee my KDF character will check out holo history as well