Go Back   Star Trek Online > Fleet Administrative Station > Earth Spacedock
Login

Starfleet Veteran
# 11
10-05-2012, 08:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by draugadan View Post
Paragon Expeditionary Fleet now has a forum page. It is new and likely to under go some changes. But, it is available for use. You can find it at:

pef.guildportal.com
Going to add this to the OP so that people wil lbe able to apply to the fleet on our GP page as well! The fleet is definitely growing, and between the chat from former CoH members on CO and in fleet here (on our CoX global channel), there is definitely a sense of community

I don't care how long you've been playing. I only care about how you play.
And remember to follow the rules.
Starfleet Veteran
# 12
10-05-2012, 09:38 AM
Also, to anyone who would like to ask for an invite here on this thread, make sure you give me a specific character, such as "Captain_Drake@playersname". The system only allows me to send invites to specific characters, not to a general global handle.

But don't worry; once you have one character in the fleet, you should be able to add your alternate characters yourself.

I'll update the OP with this info as well.

I don't care how long you've been playing. I only care about how you play.
And remember to follow the rules.
Career Officer
# 13
10-14-2012, 12:48 PM
Just wanted to add that with the increased membership, we're trying to get some weekly fleet hosted events going. So far, Wednesdays are STF runs (hardly unique to us, I'm sure) and I'm trying to get something on the schedule for Fleet Mark related content.
Ensign
# 14
11-12-2012, 01:35 AM
Is this fleet still around? I do not see you listed in the Fleet search in-game. I am soon to be a former City of Heroes player and seeing how this Fleet has former or soon to be former CoX players it seems fitting. I am looking for more details on Fleet events and times you all play as I am on usually after 12am EST after work and would like to team then if players are online.

Thanks.
Starfleet Veteran
# 15
11-13-2012, 02:33 PM
Hi All! A soon to be ex-City of Heroes player here, and one who was previously in the fleet. I began playing STO when it first launched and purchased a lifetime sub then. The game fell off my radar for a long time, and I don't think I've played since Season 2 or 3. I'm coming back to the game now that City of Heroes is going offline. I rolled up a new character today, but I'm not sure if I'm in the fleet any longer since I've had such a long absence. Do I need to re-apply on the Guildportal page?

Thanks!
Career Officer
# 16
12-01-2012, 09:29 AM
I figure now that It's all over I'd let everyone know that we are still here for those of you who are ex-City of Heores players
Ensign
# 17
12-04-2012, 05:49 AM
Still alive, huh? Been thinking about this place since CoH went down. Maybe I'll hop back in sometime and be confused by everything new again :P