Ensign
# 1 Gifted For Others
09-01-2012, 12:59 AM
During an Elite STF I was given some Heals for my injuries by some players then my computer crashed, blue screen of death.
Is there a record of what has been traded with one so that I can find out who gave me what and pay them back ?
Captain
# 2
09-01-2012, 03:42 AM
Unfortunately there is not a permanent record of transactions. There is a ticker on the "systems" channel in your chatbox, but it is only running while you are logged in and for a finite amount of time back.

Just consider it an act of charity and pass along the story It isn't that often that we help total strangers.

It is in the true nature of the UFP and Starfleet to do such things.
Ensign
# 3
09-01-2012, 04:31 AM
Thanks for reply.

I surpose I could make a donation to my fleet bank to pass it along to others that way I can even out my karma.
Captain
# 4
09-01-2012, 01:41 PM
Or one day, you will be in another Elite, and encounter someone who needs help. And you can repay the kindness.
Community Moderator
# 5
09-01-2012, 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by altlexington View Post
During an Elite STF I was given some Heals for my injuries by some players then my computer crashed, blue screen of death.
Is there a record of what has been traded with one so that I can find out who gave me what and pay them back ?
Sadly not, but it's awesome of you to have come and made a thread to essentially say thank you Nice one for sharing.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online Forums. My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment.
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a 'forums and website' support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Lt. Commander
# 6
09-02-2012, 04:03 PM
Unfortunately the logs aren't written on disk (as far as I'm aware of), but return the favor to someone else - it might make a difference between success and failure
~~~~[ signed by ]~~~~
FED: Mir Fnar <S>, Shillegah Z'Cknli <R,E>, Neane <E>
KDF: A'ma <T>, Ethexio <S>
~~~~[ in game since 2010 ]~[ accolades: 13,910 pts ]
Captain
# 7
09-02-2012, 05:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anikaiful View Post
Unfortunately the logs aren't written on disk (as far as I'm aware of), but return the favor to someone else - it might make a difference between success and failure
Exactly. Pay it forward