Career Officer
Just fought the Fek'lhri in Starbase Incursion and as soon as we dropped the shield, 3 out of 5 people in the group were INSTANT KILLED by some unknown ability.

And I'll be honest, this was one mega cheap ability and this needs to be changed.
Commander
# 2
09-01-2012, 06:38 PM
You're absolutely positive that it wasn't sheer coincidence that they happened to be killed at the same time by other NPCs? Was the captain the very last NPC standing? If so, then you have a legitimate claim.
"My frozen dairy-based confectionery attracts all the males of the species to the facilities. They all agree on it's superiority. Indeed, it is superior to yours. I could teach you the finer details but that would require monetary recompense on your part."
-The Milkshake Song: Vulcan Edition
Commander
# 3
09-01-2012, 07:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cusashorn View Post
You're absolutely positive that it wasn't sheer coincidence that they happened to be killed at the same time by other NPCs? Was the captain the very last NPC standing? If so, then you have a legitimate claim.
+1
"The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to be at least 10 charachters."
When in doubt, (hehe) c4!
This sig dedicated to the many random objects the Mythbusters crew has blow to smitherines
Rihannsu
# 4
09-01-2012, 08:52 PM
I played Gates of Grethor recently and noticed that high-level Feks have a supercharged version of Heat vent, that yes, it can one-shot peeps.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.