Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Gameplay
Login

Republic Veteran
I am liking the starbase projects that expand the starbase, such as tribbles, the bar, the consoles, etc. Good job on the graphical elements on that, as well.

What I'd suggest is adding the ability to make a "conference room". There appears to be a door on Tactical or Engineering which aren't used, and allow for a conference room to be added. It would be pretty awesome to have a conference room requisition special project for the starbases.

Just my two cents.
Captain
# 2
08-24-2012, 08:42 PM
I'm wondering will fleets be able to customized their bases so they don't all look the same inside? When friends from other fleets visit, they just tell me it looks like their base.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
09-02-2012, 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexindcobra View Post
I'm wondering will fleets be able to customized their bases so they don't all look the same inside? When friends from other fleets visit, they just tell me it looks like their base.
Featured Special Projects.

Let's see, overtalked fleet uniforms,
1. Use the holodeck for a shooting range on ground, Weapons Test Satellite in space. You have 1 minute to do as much damage as possible to a circular target. The computer will track damage and give you your DPS.

2. A club. The DJ will play anything in the STO soundtrack, maybe give him a URL. NPC crew will be dancing. You should, too.

3. STF gear requisitions at Military IV.

4. More specialties with the officers! They're not supposed to be the exact same as on your ship!

That's all I can think of.
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-05-2012, 10:35 AM
I hope that they improve the Elite Item List and give useful items and not junk! For those who work for the useful items, there is no point going beyond Starbase Tier 2 at this point.