Commander
# 21
09-03-2012, 12:44 AM
Which brings up the other end of the spectrum, the more I ponder the above points. I don't mean lack of mercy as in being a total jerk. Simple unwillingness to think of anyone as anything but hopeless would also fall under that header.

As hopeless as someone may be, throwing them to the whims of fate is something that will make me pissy. It is supremely unhelpful. Which was my original point. Your going to run into people that don't want to be looked down on.

What's compounding the problem, and taking away attacking hope of getting things back on track? Lack of mercy. Now I've repeated my self enough so I think I'll leave this thread alone for a while. :\

Edit: I love because he first loved me, as the quote says.
Commander
# 22
09-03-2012, 07:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marc8219 View Post
getting so sick of generators being blown early even when i explain what to do that if some idiot does it I just go afk for 15 min quit without penalty and start over From my experience early generator blower noobs usually don't have the dps to take the spheres out and blow transformer in time anyway, so no point in trying anymore once they screw it up, also better to not help them get loot.
How about when all of them fire on the same generator? By the time I noticed they were doing that the last time I ran Infected, they'd already blown the stupid thing. Then one of them came over and blew mine when I clicked off it to see why there were suddenly nanite spheres everywhere...
Demons run when a good man goes to war.
Commander
# 23
09-03-2012, 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by velktra View Post
How about when all of them fire on the same generator? By the time I noticed they were doing that the last time I ran Infected, they'd already blown the stupid thing. Then one of them came over and blew mine when I clicked off it to see why there were suddenly nanite spheres everywhere...
yep, this thread is sounding more and more like the stf horror story thread.(not neccesarilly a bad thing )
When in doubt, (hehe) c4!
This sig dedicated to the many random objects the Mythbusters crew has blow to smitherines