Career Officer
Been trying to get this going, but it seems I can't use Type 6 Material on my FTER
seems to be working fine on all other ships I own. any suggestions.

already sent in a ticket. just wanted to know if I'm the only one who is having this issues.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=10040808000&dateline=  1340247645
Come join the 44th Fleet.
startrek.44thfleet.com
Captain
# 2
09-03-2012, 12:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by allysnowleopard View Post
Been trying to get this going, but it seems I can't use Type 6 Material on my FTER
seems to be working fine on all other ships I own. any suggestions.

already sent in a ticket. just wanted to know if I'm the only one who is having this issues.
Material 6 is the 2409 skin and only works on the 2409 ships (Venture, Regent, Sao Paulo etc.). I dont know if the fleet material is a different number or not, but 6 I know is 2409.
Career Officer
# 3
09-03-2012, 01:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amayakitsune View Post
Material 6 is the 2409 skin and only works on the 2409 ships (Venture, Regent, Sao Paulo etc.). I dont know if the fleet material is a different number or not, but 6 I know is 2409.
The Fleet Ships should be 2409 ships. being the newest ships in the fleet that is, would even say the first wave of the 2410 ships. but the option for Type 6 is in the drop down and lets me preview the look, which looks amazing, but once I click on it it reverts back to what ever last I chose.

going for this IZANAMI japanese goddess of death thyme for the ship and the blistering whiteness of the Type 6 is just what I need ( white being the color of death in japan )
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=10040808000&dateline=  1340247645
startrek.44thfleet.com
Captain
# 4
09-03-2012, 01:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by allysnowleopard View Post
The Fleet Ships should be 2409 ships. being the newest ships in the fleet that is, would even say the first wave of the 2410 ships. but the option for Type 6 is in the drop down and lets me preview the look, which looks amazing, but once I click on it it reverts back to what ever last I chose.

going for this IZANAMI japanese goddess of death thyme for the ship and the blistering whiteness of the Type 6 is just what I need ( white being the color of death in japan )

The fleet ships are simply retrofits of earlier ship models. As it is (and Ive never been able to preview the type 6 on anything but a 2409 class of ship) The Material 6 only works if your are using matchted parts from a 2409 class, in this case if youre entire ship is usinf the Sao Paulo parts the material 6 will work, other wise it doesnt work as the other parts dont have the ability to use it, although I think the should be allowed to.
Career Officer
# 5
09-03-2012, 01:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amayakitsune View Post
The fleet ships are simply retrofits of earlier ship models. As it is (and Ive never been able to preview the type 6 on anything but a 2409 class of ship) The Material 6 only works if your are using matchted parts from a 2409 class, in this case if youre entire ship is usinf the Sao Paulo parts the material 6 will work, other wise it doesnt work as the other parts dont have the ability to use it, although I think the should be allowed to.
Thanks, I had the Gallant Pylons, but all the other parts where from the Sao Paulo so I switched to a full Sao Paulo build and it worked. thanks.
startrek.44thfleet.com