Career Officer
# 1 Webmail
08-08-2012, 07:10 AM
Does anyone know where the webmail is for startrek? There used to be webmail so that you can send emails etc, its so slow trying to delete my mail inside the game because I can only delete one item at a time etc. If anyone can help me with this I would much appreciate it.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
08-08-2012, 08:13 AM
This feature doesn't exist anymore.
Fleet Admiral Joseph D. Ridgeway
The Armada
www.thebikinibottomarmada.com
Original join date: Feb 5, 2010
Twitter: @davejl_99, & @STO_BBArmada
Career Officer
# 3
09-01-2012, 11:21 AM
Is there a limit to how many emails we can have ? I have paid for my membership and I am a gold member (i paid $299 for a lifetime membership) so do I get an unlimited amount of emails or not?

Trying to delete emails ingame is so slow especially when you have 5 characters and receive alot of emails. I haveto delete one email at a time which is so time consuming..
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
09-02-2012, 07:52 PM
I would imagine there would be a limit, based on database space, I've just never seen it. I have close to 200 messages saved in my inbox, and the earliest is from April of 2010.
Fleet Admiral Joseph D. Ridgeway
The Armada
www.thebikinibottomarmada.com
Original join date: Feb 5, 2010
Twitter: @davejl_99, & @STO_BBArmada
Career Officer
# 5
09-02-2012, 11:00 PM
I belive the max number of mails is 10K ... Seem to remember to have read that somewhere.
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports
Captain
# 6
09-03-2012, 12:29 PM
I thought it was 500. When the webbased mail was avialble, it was telling me my mailbox was almost full around the 500 mark.
Ainu - Join Date: Aug 2008
Foundry Missions: 1) The Source of Power (ST-HSWUBD5TQ) [Federation] 16+
-----=====*****<[ Fleet Recruitment Thread ]>*****=====-----
Community Moderator
# 7
09-03-2012, 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrwuffaus View Post
Does anyone know where the webmail is for startrek? There used to be webmail so that you can send emails etc, its so slow trying to delete my mail inside the game because I can only delete one item at a time etc. If anyone can help me with this I would much appreciate it.
I think perhaps the more important request is whether the ever awesome ThomasTheCat can do something about the in game UI to make mass deleting less painful.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online Forums. My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment.
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a 'forums and website' support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.