Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Banned
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 846
# 31
09-03-2012, 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by delftnl View Post
Dude your awesome and so right. I hope you faceroll me I deserve it.

Hail ghostyandfrosty!

Tell me you have an girlfriend a job? Anything? I swear on my mom that you are living an unsocial life reading stoke academy all day? And yet you are number 132 of your fleet's leader board.

I can post another 10000 you tube video's kicking players all day and still in your opinion my setup would sucks. So u can scream for some attention in this topic. Welcome in my ignore list!

Girlfriend job, and probably a nicer car than anything you'll ever drive.
Also kiddo? This isn't my in game account. And that fleet leaderboard? That is LOLPVE which means Nothing in this game.

You can pve successfully with a Shuttle.

I can post vids as well, against Skilled players of me winning. You on the other hand? You posted a video that had at least 2 people so bad that I know for a fact that I vaped them in a Shuttle.

Want to back up your opinion on how good you are? 1v1 me. And then after that, get 5 of your buddies together, and I will get 5 of mine and we'll see who comes out on top.

Last edited by ghostyandfrosty; 09-03-2012 at 10:32 AM.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 993
# 32
09-03-2012, 10:40 AM
> This thread
> HAX

oh wait-
Division Hispana
www.divisionhispana.com
Ensign
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 9
# 33
09-03-2012, 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostyandfrosty View Post
Girlfriend job, and probably a nicer car than anything you'll ever drive.
dont really know about that, He does drive a Multi Million euro Sub ( you know a REAL war ship), me i just work the weapon systems... but you are funny.
Banned
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 846
# 34
09-03-2012, 10:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ab1t0r View Post
dont really know about that, He does drive a Multi Million euro Sub ( you know a REAL war ship), me i just work the weapon systems... but you are funny.
You guys have a really incompetent military, if this guy is allowed behind the wheel of anything, when his analytic abilities are so bad that he can't even build a decent toon in a simple and easy to understand video game.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 52
# 35
09-03-2012, 10:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostyandfrosty View Post
You guys have a really incompetent military, if this guy is allowed behind the wheel of anything, when his analytic abilities are so bad that he can't even build a decent toon in a simple and easy to understand video game.
It hurts doesn't it?
Career Officer
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 52
# 36
09-03-2012, 10:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by webdeath View Post
First off, good job on target calling and being apart of a team that was actually not only listening, but was doing Cross healing and so forth.

Second, congratulations on finding a build that you enjoy. How ever, Personally, I feel you have too many Z-store Consoles, and some in the wrong places. Running 2x Phaser, 1x Quantum or 2x Quantum 1x Phaser console is better then 1x Phaser, 1x Quantum, 1x BORG console. Borg Console should be in either the Sci or the Engi area.

Third, I'd change your Powers some what:
Lt universal: Either Torpedo Spread 3, or perhaps a Target Subsystem 3, maybe even a Delta 2 or Omega 1.
Lt Tac: Tac team 1 or Torp Spread 1/Torp HY 1, if you must: Beam overload 2

Cmd Engi: I'd Swap Engi team 2 for Aux to Bat, Swap Eject Warp Plasma 3 for DEM 3 add 2x or 3x Technician Doffs.

Ensign Engi: Swap EpTS 1 for Engi team 1 Mostly to help clear Viral Matrix or Disables.

Sci Lt: If you go with Omega 1, Drop PH 1 for HE 1

Fourth: I'd add in a better Engine and Deflector then the Jem Engine and the Random Deflector, perhaps an Omega Engine + Omega Deflector.

And finally, again, you have way too many Z-store consoles. I'd probobly Drop at least the Worker Bees and the Escort (Let's face it I'd drop all the Consoles for someting better..*shrug*) Maybe work in some Resist consoles. If you go with 2 Peices of Omega, fill up the Sci Consoles with Flow Capaciters to bolster Tetryon Glider.

Just my 2 EC on this..Thread.
Thank you!
Banned
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 846
# 37
09-03-2012, 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by delftnl View Post
It hurts doesn't it?
What exactly is supposed to hurt?

Your horrid build?

It is rather offensive on the eyes.

And I already provided Why your build is bad, and how you can fix it. I was even nice to you till you decided to go and be completely Retarded in your responses.
Ensign
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 9
# 38
09-03-2012, 10:54 AM
LOL you are funny, so your life really revolves around a game.. we put our lifes on the line every day so ppl like you can insult us and say our military is no good, ppl like you make me feel better about my self, you can sit behind a keyboard and talk tuff, but you have never once put your butt on the line to defend others, you sleep good at night cause ppl like us are out there making it safe for ppl like you, tell you what grow a pair of you know what between your leggs, put your life on the line for total strangers then come and say our military is crap. to be honest to respond to a person like you is a total waste of time, you are all ego and nuttn else. I would say no offence but if I offend you or not I dont really care, you are not worth the time.
Banned
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 846
# 39
09-03-2012, 11:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ab1t0r View Post
LOL you are funny, so your life really revolves around a game.. we put our lifes on the line every day so ppl like you can insult us and say our military is no good, ppl like you make me feel better about my self, you can sit behind a keyboard and talk tuff, but you have never once put your butt on the line to defend others, you sleep good at night cause ppl like us are out there making it safe for ppl like you, tell you what grow a pair of you know what between your leggs, put your life on the line for total strangers then come and say our military is crap. to be honest to respond to a person like you is a total waste of time, you are all ego and nuttn else. I would say no offence but if I offend you or not I dont really care, you are not worth the time.
Wow you really aren't that bright are you there champ. Who are the dumb asses that started the insults. You guys. Who are the dumb asses, saying "oh yeah we're awesome you live on your mom's basement!" You guys.

And I hate to tell you this, but my country's military? We Carry Your Ass. Period. You guys are so incompetent you couldn't even overthrow Libya which had the majority of the population already in revolt against it's government and had to ask Us for Logistic Support because you're so incompetent you couldn't even set up a proper supply line.

And you have no clue what my occupation is, or what I'm willing to do for others kiddo. Infact I'm willing to bet you're just a 12 year old boy pissed because his buddy that can beat you in pvp, just had his build questioned. Politely so, and even had rather helpful posters give him alternate suggestions.

You don't serve. You don't do it for others if you do. If you did you wouldn't have to walk around with a swagger proclaiming that you do, chump.

I suggest you get a sack, and get a life rather than the delusion of one you've constructed for yourself.
Ensign
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 9
# 40
09-03-2012, 11:04 AM
Ok Looser.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:30 AM.