Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Closed Thread

Career Officer
# 71
09-03-2012, 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
the gentlemen you are quarreling with does not suffer fools, other wise he is easy to get along with. the level of his insults is directly proportional with your level of arrogance about your build. i think you just lack a proper perspective of just how much better builds can be then yours, a duel with him would likely be a shocking experience. his claims are are not exaggerated, a shuttle 1 shot is more then possible with a tac buffed duel beam bank beam overload and a tricobalt torpedo.

we don't feel insulted by claiming your build is the best, we cant help but laugh really. by my approximation, that build uses about 50% of your ships potential. in most cases like this, we would have been a lot more helpful by now, but we haven't even gotten to that point yet with your level of bravado in the way. pvp more, im sure you will run into people that are so overwhelmingly good that the only conclusion you can come to is that they are cheating or something. it will put what we are saying into context finally, i think just posting like this isnt going to get through to you, but that proboly will.
Arrogance of my build? Dude if he is your friend I strongly suggest that you advise him more carefully to pick his words.

Last edited by delftnl; 09-03-2012 at 03:01 PM.
Banned
# 72
09-03-2012, 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by delftnl View Post
Arrogance of my build? Dude if he is your friend I strongly suggest that you advise him more carefully to pick his words.
I strongly suggest you reread all of my early posts in this thread #16 on back, before you started acting like a total douche.

Now read your posts up to that point. "I have the best build going for a tac oddy!" To paraphrase, and make your nonsense more literate. You had already started insulting people up to that point as well. And then after #16 you started implying that we must had no life for optimizing our ships.

The hallmarks of someone that can't pvp for **** is someone that starts acting like a douche bag when his dodgy build gets called out, or when people start making helpful suggestions.

Last edited by ghostyandfrosty; 09-03-2012 at 03:10 PM.
Career Officer
# 73
09-03-2012, 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostyandfrosty View Post
I strongly suggest you reread all of my early posts in this thread #16 on back, before you started acting like a total douche.

Now read your posts up to that point. "I have the best build going for a tac oddy!" To paraphrase, and make your nonsense more literate. You had already started insulting people up to that point as well. And then after #16 you started implying that we must had no life for optimizing our ships.

The hallmarks of someone that can't pvp for **** is someone that starts acting like a douche bag when his dodgy build gets called out, or when people start making helpful suggestions.
Dude can we chat in game and clear this up? unit1@unit1
Career Officer
# 74
09-03-2012, 03:17 PM
Delfnl, you now think you have a great build. Nothing wrong with that, but you need to open your mind and ask few on this forum or opvp to have a fight with you. That could only improve your perception. I know for a fact few people posting in this forum (no name reference but we all know who I am referring) that thought they had all figured out only to find themselves blown to pieces by others. Too many p2w consoles will only make your build weaker, even though each gives an advantage. Try what was suggested. It can't hurt. And if money isn't a problem, start by getting some accx3 gear, if you plan on pvping regularly.
Hear! Sons of Kahless
Hear! Daughters too.
The blood of battle washes clean.
The Warrior brave and true.
We fight, we love, and then we kill...
Career Officer
# 75
09-03-2012, 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trueprom3theus View Post
Delfnl, you now think you have a great build. Nothing wrong with that, but you need to open your mind and ask few on this forum or opvp to have a fight with you. That could only improve your perception. I know for a fact few people posting in this forum (no name reference but we all know who I am referring) that thought they had all figured out only to find themselves blown to pieces by others. Too many p2w consoles will only make your build weaker, even though each gives an advantage. Try what was suggested. It can't hurt. And if money isn't a problem, start by getting some accx3 gear, if you plan on pvping regularly.
Acc x3 thank you! Will look into that. It was not pay 2 win more pay to have fun. But I got ya drift it takes many console places. U all suggest to put more effort in defense?
Lt. Commander
# 76
09-03-2012, 03:24 PM
Defence absolutely. Borg set and shield doffs hint hint.
Career Officer
# 77
09-03-2012, 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyprodimus View Post
Defence absolutely. Borg set and shield doffs hint hint.
I heard the MACO shield as well? Its hard to pick from them all. I am changing the sets from time to time. Its not that I have the same setup all the time, but who does?
Banned
# 78
09-03-2012, 03:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by delftnl View Post
Dude can we chat in game and clear this up? unit1@unit1
Player not found.

Of course the tell system in this game is buggy on the best of days.

Maco shield + 3 borg parts = the standard pvp setup in modern sto for feds.

I linked that thread, earlier because it really will help you. It's pretty much the entire collective knowledge of cruiser pvpers, condensed into one thread.
Career Officer
# 79
09-03-2012, 03:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostyandfrosty View Post
Player not found.

Of course the tell system in this game is buggy on the best of days.

Maco shield + 3 borg parts = the standard pvp setup in modern sto for feds.

I linked that thread, earlier because it really will help you. It's pretty much the entire collective knowledge of cruiser pvpers, condensed into one thread.

Strange... unit1 it is. Thank you!
Banned
# 80
09-03-2012, 03:44 PM
There is ALOT of info there, so take your time and use the table of contents linked.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=280501 here's the link again in case you need it.
Closed Thread