Captain
# 1 [PWE Tribble]
09-03-2012, 10:39 AM
A while ago I thought up the hypothetical life cycle of a PWE tribble. It goes like this:

A promotion is run where anyone can get a [PWE Tribble] for free, like the IDIC tribble. So you go and claim yours to find out it costs 100 zen to activate it's tiny ground buff. It is also character bound and can't be discarded. Every day you don't activate it it eats 100 zen from your account. If it runs out of zen, it will start eating your inventory items. And then it will eat your equipped items of yourself and your BOffs. And then your bank items. And then your boff candidates. And then your doffs. And then your boffs. And then all your ships but the one you're using. And then your latinum. And then your ec. And then your dilithium. And then your fleet credits. And then your fleet marks.

After it has eaten everything on your character (including zen) except the ship you're in, it becomes unbound and you gladly trade it away to some other victim, leaving you with absolutely nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramming Speed at its finest.
[Combat (Self)] Your Ramming Speed III deals 158125 (201492) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to [Player's Scimitar].
We are the Borg. Irrelevancy is irrelevant. ~ Cry OP, and let slip the devs of nerf!
Check out my STO Youtube channel!
Why are you hovering over my signature? Play my mission! :-)
Captain
# 2
09-03-2012, 11:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivenneanthony View Post
Get your facts straight about Star Trek. It was not a money making scheme. It was one person vision / idea.

CBS turned it into a making making scheme during the original movies.
-vivenneanthony 2014
Rihannsu
# 3
09-03-2012, 11:10 AM
ooooooooooooooookay.

Show me on the doll where PWE touched you.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Captain
# 4
09-03-2012, 11:13 AM
The PWE tribble life cycle came from a gruesome thought I had a while ago when I was discussing with some other people what kinds of tribbles might be made...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramming Speed at its finest.
[Combat (Self)] Your Ramming Speed III deals 158125 (201492) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to [Player's Scimitar].
We are the Borg. Irrelevancy is irrelevant. ~ Cry OP, and let slip the devs of nerf!
Check out my STO Youtube channel!
Why are you hovering over my signature? Play my mission! :-)