Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 846
# 11
09-03-2012, 03:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commadorebob View Post
*for the sake of a legibly short post, first posts's content omitted, but post is related to it*
Bob, it's worth noting that I found a discrepancy in one of the questions. Watching the video related to it closely, the true number was not available (too high). Shoot me a Forum PM so I can tell you which one, 'cause I had to rewatch that segment a few times to make sure my count was right. I even wrote a tally.
CHARACTER GRID (@Lord-Ice):
___ |___ _ Fed ____| ____ _KDF __ ____| Rom
Tac_|_Thomas Hale_| __ __Illusion _____| Silence (K)
Eng | ___Antilles _ _| _ Mirror Rygobeth__| N'Vek (F)
Sci _| __ Rygobeth _| _Lukor Son of Q'Tar | Devala (F)
Republic Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,281
# 12
09-03-2012, 05:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by icegavel View Post
Bob, it's worth noting that I found a discrepancy in one of the questions. Watching the video related to it closely, the true number was not available (too high). Shoot me a Forum PM so I can tell you which one, 'cause I had to rewatch that segment a few times to make sure my count was right. I even wrote a tally.
If I knew how to send a PM under the new forum, I would. Odds are you are discussing the question about how many Klingons 6 of 9 kill. Just count the mobs in the valley. Do not count the ones near the buildings. Also, we are looking for TOS vaporizations, not standard vaporizations.
___________________________
@Commadore_Bob; Joined Jul 2009; That post count + 20,000
Click on my sig to view Family-Friendly Youtube Videos
I also now have a logo shop. Click my sig!
Click here to watch my STO play-through video series.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 846
# 13
09-03-2012, 05:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commadorebob View Post
If I knew how to send a PM under the new forum, I would. Odds are you are discussing the question about how many Klingons 6 of 9 kill. Just count the mobs in the valley. Do not count the ones near the buildings. Also, we are looking for TOS vaporizations, not standard vaporizations.
That explains it, I counted that last group. But, for future reference, I did figure out how to send Forum PMs. I'll shoot you one with the instructions.
CHARACTER GRID (@Lord-Ice):
___ |___ _ Fed ____| ____ _KDF __ ____| Rom
Tac_|_Thomas Hale_| __ __Illusion _____| Silence (K)
Eng | ___Antilles _ _| _ Mirror Rygobeth__| N'Vek (F)
Sci _| __ Rygobeth _| _Lukor Son of Q'Tar | Devala (F)
Republic Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,281
# 14
09-03-2012, 05:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by icegavel View Post
That explains it, I counted that last group. But, for future reference, I did figure out how to send Forum PMs. I'll shoot you one with the instructions.
Okay, good. I quickly rewatched it to ensure I had the correct count and I did. So if anyone else has questions, you are counting the number of TOS disintegrations from the time 6 of 9 gets her TOS gun until the Klingon mobs in the lowest part of the valley are dead. Once we run up the hill to the final objective, the count has ended.
___________________________
@Commadore_Bob; Joined Jul 2009; That post count + 20,000
Click on my sig to view Family-Friendly Youtube Videos
I also now have a logo shop. Click my sig!
Click here to watch my STO play-through video series.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 702
# 15
09-03-2012, 06:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commadorebob View Post
Okay, good. I quickly rewatched it to ensure I had the correct count and I did. So if anyone else has questions, you are counting the number of TOS disintegrations from the time 6 of 9 gets her TOS gun until the Klingon mobs in the lowest part of the valley are dead. Once we run up the hill to the final objective, the count has ended.
MIght it help to put an annotation when people should stop counting? Just to avoid the confusion for anyone else?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 229
# 16
09-03-2012, 07:13 PM
BTW Bob, what phaser is that your Borg Boff goes on a X number of vaporization spree with? I mean, I thought all phaser beam pistols were wide or stun, no exploit ones. I figure its from one of the bundles, or is is a non-available item anymore?
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 702
# 17
09-03-2012, 08:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericsonxx View Post
BTW Bob, what phaser is that your Borg Boff goes on a X number of vaporization spree with? I mean, I thought all phaser beam pistols were wide or stun, no exploit ones. I figure its from one of the bundles, or is is a non-available item anymore?
It looks like it was the TOS bundle version of the Type 2 phaser from the mission Night of the Comet.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 846
# 18
09-03-2012, 09:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericsonxx View Post
BTW Bob, what phaser is that your Borg Boff goes on a X number of vaporization spree with? I mean, I thought all phaser beam pistols were wide or stun, no exploit ones. I figure its from one of the bundles, or is is a non-available item anymore?
Quote:
Originally Posted by amayakitsune View Post
It looks like it was the TOS bundle version of the Type 2 phaser from the mission Night of the Comet.
Kitsune is correct - That's the TOS Bundle version of the phaser. Both TOS pistols vaporize regardless of exploit.
CHARACTER GRID (@Lord-Ice):
___ |___ _ Fed ____| ____ _KDF __ ____| Rom
Tac_|_Thomas Hale_| __ __Illusion _____| Silence (K)
Eng | ___Antilles _ _| _ Mirror Rygobeth__| N'Vek (F)
Sci _| __ Rygobeth _| _Lukor Son of Q'Tar | Devala (F)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 229
# 19
09-04-2012, 12:29 AM
I thought those pistols were expose? At least, I'd swear the one from Night of the Comet is, I guess the TOS bundle is exploit? grumble-I want.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 702
# 20
09-04-2012, 01:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericsonxx View Post
I thought those pistols were expose? At least, I'd swear the one from Night of the Comet is, I guess the TOS bundle is exploit? grumble-I want.
I hav only the one from Night of the Comet and it vaporizes things left and right, its awesome.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:49 AM.