Lt. Commander
# 21
09-04-2012, 02:21 AM
Then the wiki is wrong, unless you're talking about the rifle or disruptor pistol? I'm talking about the phaser pistol.
Republic Veteran
# 22
09-04-2012, 03:38 AM
The weapon my Borg BOff uses on her vaporization spree is the TOS Bundle phaser. It includes the vaporization effect if she is the one getting the "kill" shot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amayakitsune View Post
MIght it help to put an annotation when people should stop counting? Just to avoid the confusion for anyone else?
I may do that.

Correction: I'm done. I have included a start and stop point as annotations to the video.
Click here to watch my STO play-through video series.

Last edited by commadorebob; 09-04-2012 at 03:43 AM.
Lt. Commander
# 23
09-04-2012, 03:40 AM
Oh....so its not a vaporization effect due to exploit killing a exposed enemy? Its just if she gets the killshot? Does the weapons from Night of the Comet have this bonus defeat effect, or no?
Republic Veteran
# 24
09-04-2012, 03:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericsonxx View Post
Oh....so its not a vaporization effect due to exploit killing a exposed enemy? Its just if she gets the killshot? Does the weapons from Night of the Comet have this bonus defeat effect, or no?
I don't think so. I believe the one from Night of the Comet only vaporizes on expose. The TOS bundle one vaporizes regardless.
Ensign
# 25
09-04-2012, 04:13 AM
The addition of the annotation gives me a different number than when I first filled out the questionnaire yesterday (I was originally confused by the description as well and thought I had it figured out). Can I resubmit my answers with the new number for the vaporization question?
Republic Veteran
# 26
09-04-2012, 02:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyrulian1 View Post
The addition of the annotation gives me a different number than when I first filled out the questionnaire yesterday (I was originally confused by the description as well and thought I had it figured out). Can I resubmit my answers with the new number for the vaporization question?
I didn't lock it. If you visit the link with the same computer, you should be able to edit it.

If not, resubmit. I'll take the one you got right.
Captain
# 27
09-05-2012, 12:02 AM
I believe it should be pointed out that be tween the Start and Stop annotations you are counting the number of blue vaporizations. Gods know I shouldnt be pointing this out as its may reduce my chances of winning but I never seem to win anyway... so I may as well get the good karma for helping others out.

Also, the Type 2 Federation Phaser from 'Night of the Comet' seems to have the same chance of vaporizing (eg On the kill shot) as the TOS bundle pistol...
Lt. Commander
# 28
09-05-2012, 05:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amayakitsune View Post
Gods know I shouldnt be pointing this out as its may reduce my chances of winning but I never seem to win anyway... so I may as well get the good karma for helping others out.
nice try to win this
Ensign
# 29
09-05-2012, 10:39 AM
i hope i win the carrier as i need it badly for my sci char
Captain
# 30
09-05-2012, 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by garaks31 View Post
nice try to win this
Honestly... its wasnt a try to... Im hoping I do obviously, but Im not holding my breath... my luck with contests is less than stellar.