Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Community Moderator
# 11
09-03-2012, 04:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thissler View Post
Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did. But backwards. In heels.
After being taught at length by choreographers Astaire and Hermes Pan. Then there's her tap numbers, which all had to be overdubbed by Pan, because she couldn't manage the same rhythm twice. Astair did his own overdubs, because he could.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online Forums. My views do not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment.
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a 'forums and website' support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Follow me: Twitter,Google
Empire Veteran
# 12
09-03-2012, 05:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drkfrontiers View Post
How do you measure yourself?
7 American quarters lined end to end on a flat table, but it was one of those crazy parties in Humbolt years ago so things are a bit fuzzy memorywise......
He who laughs last thinks slowest.
Career Officer
# 13
09-03-2012, 06:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syberghost View Post
After being taught at length by choreographers Astaire and Hermes Pan. Then there's her tap numbers, which all had to be overdubbed by Pan, because she couldn't manage the same rhythm twice. Astair did his own overdubs, because he could.

Don't be jealous it isn't flattering on you.

She still did it. If somehow being taught how to do something becomes relevant there, I'll call and let you know.
If I don't respond to posts on this forum don't be offended. I don't sub or follow any of them.
Empire Veteran
# 14
09-04-2012, 12:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thishorizon View Post
frontiers,

i've been know to get together a solid team pretty quick that woulnd't be considered "premade"....i guess.....im not on vent or ts much lately, hard to be on a good team and not have that....

but if you are looking for above average performers who play clean, hit me up, i'll see if i can put together a team for you to test against.

have fun kill bad guys
Playing with you will be a honor! I will certainly hook-up with you. Awesome!
Empire Veteran
# 15
09-04-2012, 12:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
7 American quarters lined end to end on a flat table, but it was one of those crazy parties in Humbolt years ago so things are a bit fuzzy memorywise......
I remember those days! Though I must admit, I was a brutal fail
Empire Veteran
# 16
09-04-2012, 12:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syberghost View Post
See the PvP community are live and tap-dancing
Rihannsu
# 17
09-04-2012, 02:29 AM
I measure my self based on 2 factors, how well I played in the last match I was in. And How well my build is compared to my last build.

If I am losing alot, I must not be doing something right, there fore I am probobly stinking up the place.

And if my Build is not performing as well as I'd like it to be based on either my or some one elses suggestions, then I have to try something else.
You think that your beta test was bad?
Think about this:
American Football has been in open beta for 144 years. ~Kotaku
Career Officer
# 18
09-04-2012, 02:43 AM
Interesting question: How should the game measure the quality of a person's/character's fighting, and should it display such a measure along with other character info?

Should there even be a list of such measures, so that you know who is the #1 (or #125) PvPer in the game?
Rihannsu
# 19
09-04-2012, 02:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophlogimo View Post
Interesting question: How should the game measure the quality of a person's/character's fighting, and should it display such a measure along with other character info?

Should there even be a list of such measures, so that you know who is the #1 (or #125) PvPer in the game?
Yes there should be a Leaderboard, is what your asking for.

It would give PVPers another reason to PVP. To know who's doing the best in different catagories.
You think that your beta test was bad?
Think about this:
American Football has been in open beta for 144 years. ~Kotaku
Lieutenant
# 20
09-04-2012, 09:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by webdeath View Post
Yes there should be a Leaderboard, is what your asking for.

It would give PVPers another reason to PVP. To know who's doing the best in different catagories.
I agree there should be a leaderboard even though Id be at the bottom of most times but
that doesn't bother me because I measure myself in PvP by how much Im having fun.

I dont have the best build and if a wasn't lazy I would probably try to optimize my keybinds
for better performance but Im not a Blackjack or a Keggers or a santa but I love flying with
and against all the best that PvP has to offer and if I can break even on kills to deaths then
Im having fun.

Really isnt it the journey and not the destination that matters........