Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Starfleet Veteran
# 1 Fleetmark bonus event
09-03-2012, 03:36 PM
Tonight we were doing the fleet event to earn as many Fleet marks as possible. We run Invasion, Incursion, Fleet alert and if we have a timer on the first a No win scenario.

However we noticed we were earning the same amount of fleet marks as we would earn outside the event around 20-30 per run. So has anyone else noticed this?
Career Officer
# 2
09-03-2012, 04:29 PM
I noticed this as well with the Colony Invasion.

"Sometimes you have to do things that you hate, so you can survive to fight another day."
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
09-05-2012, 04:16 AM
There does seem to be an issue with the fleet mark event, last night while running invasion, incursion, fleet alert and no win scenario we were getting the bonus most of the time. However earlier that afternoon at around 1600 or 1500 UK GMT in that event we were not getting the bonus at all.

for completing it in the same average time and completing all the bonus objectives, below is an average on each event. These were recorded during the fleet make event.

Invasion we were getting 23 FM or 35 FM.

Fleet alert we were getting 21 FM or 33 FM

No win scenario we were getting 17 FM or 26 FM

Incursion we were getting 17-23 FM or 27-33 FM.

I put 2 averages on incursion, because this can rely more on luck getting the boss before he beams out and finding normal saboteurs. which has a dramatic effect on the FM you get.

Any word from a developer on this?
Career Officer
# 4
09-05-2012, 08:08 AM
i bet its working as intended. That's code for they will patch it in a few weeks and then a patch to fix that patch a month later.
http://www.the-bums.com
Career Officer
# 5 Colony Invasion
09-05-2012, 08:23 AM
I know for a fact that you get more when in colony invasion during the fleet marks event. Just look at the amount when you kill the Mook - 5 outside the event 7 inside the event.
I haven't tracked others, but it should be 5 extra for each event, if different things happen in the event it could look like you're not getting any additional - but as far as I can tell you are.
Lt. Commander
# 6
09-05-2012, 09:33 AM
I've been doing Colony Invasions during most of the events over the past few days and I am definitely getting the extra Marks. As franc275 said, it's very easy to tell, as you get an extra 2 Marks for killing Mook during the event.

If a mission that you started during the event finishes after the event is over you will not get the extra Marks when the game does the tally at the end of the mission. The end-of-mission tally must take place while the event is still active.
Starfleet Veteran
# 7
09-05-2012, 10:50 AM
I would agree that they are working if the difference in points was 2-3 points in total, but since we complete the run in about the same time and we get the same objectives and sometimes the difference in points can be about 10 marks in total and like I said it awards the bonus points sometimes, but not always.

I will be running the event next time it is available and am online and record every FM rewarded on each run. Plus the time it takes to complete it. I will also try to notice how every FM is awarded, i.e per kill or per stage.