Survivor of Romulus
Recently, when working in the dialogue window, I have seen a bug where when I place a new dialogue box, there is no field for the actual dialogue, the window is just solid background where that would normally be. If I click in the title field then click somewhere else, the dialogue field shows up.

Not game-breaking, but odd.
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for.
Forum Logic =/= Real Logic
Captain
# 2
09-04-2012, 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drogyn1701 View Post
Recently, when working in the dialogue window, I have seen a bug where when I place a new dialogue box, there is no field for the actual dialogue, the window is just solid background where that would normally be. If I click in the title field then click somewhere else, the dialogue field shows up.

Not game-breaking, but odd.
It's possible that this is working as intended, only because I find it useful. It means that step 1 is always "fill in the name" followed by the actual dialogue.

You're probably right that it's a bug. Still, I kind of appreciate it, because I'll probably forget to add a few names when dealing with 100 dialogs.
Rihannsu
# 3
09-04-2012, 05:06 PM
It's a bug. Just click in the blank spot where the text balloon is supposed to be and it'll appear. It never made me actually fill in any names for contacts.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
09-05-2012, 10:39 AM
Like i said it isn't game breaking and it is easy to get around, but I thought I had better tell someone.
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for.
Forum Logic =/= Real Logic
Rihannsu
# 5
09-05-2012, 01:39 PM
Yeah it annoys me too.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.