Republic Veteran
# 21
09-04-2012, 09:35 AM
My 2 cents worth: I would recommend the Enterprise Bumdle as you get the ship, Enterprise uniforms, the Mirrior Enterprise uniforms, and T'pol uniform. It is a better overall value. If it is just the ship you want, might want to wait for the next sale. As the others have said, you will be done with it far too quickly to really enjoy it. I enjoyed mine but, I got it when levelling was slower so I did get to enjoy it.
If you believe the sky is the limit, you are aiming too low. We must reach beyond the stars - Ambassador Otungku
Rihannsu
# 22
09-04-2012, 09:48 AM
What's the cooldown on the Grappler? Because if it's just a cheap version of tractor beam that requires 3min break between uses then I'd say the ship is not really worth it. Unless you're planning to start a new char that is, then both the ship and the console may be somewhat useful for leveling up.
Empire Veteran
# 23
09-04-2012, 11:25 AM
On the other side of the coin, the TOS Connie is nice for a little more survivability, and the Oberth has the Enhanced Plasma Manifold console, which is more useful in general, at least for a sci. Neither are a 'must have', but can be useful though.

Career Officer
# 24
09-04-2012, 11:31 AM
if anything I would suggest the Oberth. It has sensor analysis built in and the enhanced plasma manifold is like a poor man's RMC, and you can use it in your lower levels for the useless sci slots while you're leveling.