Captain
# 31
10-26-2012, 10:18 AM
Go forward in time to chase down Jack 'the ripper' who previously stole your time machine and went forward in time to escape prosecution. Thankfully your time machine had a circuit that automatically returns the machine to the original starting time if a passenger leaves the key in it. (Time after time)

- Sounds like a JJ Abrams Star Trek episode.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
Captain
# 32
10-26-2012, 12:10 PM
Fly a plane back in time and witness the space-time continuum get devoured by time eating chainsaw faced Italian meatballs.

-The Langoliers
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Career Officer
# 33
10-26-2012, 07:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainrevo1 View Post
Everyone knows Back to the Future. you cant even claim to be a geek if you have not seen that film.
If they put a 1983 DMC 12 with a Mr.fusion, and Flux Capacitor, in a Temporal lockbox..(sigh) I would be tempted to buy keys. Go ahead and stone me now.
You will learn that Delta Rising is the best expansion ever.YOU WILL LOVE IT.
Captain
# 34
10-26-2012, 11:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjhunter View Post
If they put a 1983 DMC 12 with a Mr.fusion, and Flux Capacitor, in a Temporal lockbox..(sigh) I would be tempted to buy keys. Go ahead and stone me now.
I'mma leave this right here.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Starfleet Veteran
# 35
10-30-2012, 05:24 AM
You get music videos like this
Career Officer
# 36
10-30-2012, 05:41 AM
Travel back in time and prevent Mark Zuckerberg from creating Faceache. Subsequently watch the intelligence level of the average person increase overnight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by robdmc View Post
Remember, this place [Captain's Table] is so desolate that upon entering the Aenigma Nebula you will be prompted with a warp out box because the game thinks you flew there by mistake.
Career Officer
# 37
10-30-2012, 05:53 AM
Your a inventor, on the way to a date with your girlfriend, you remember to stop and by her a rose, you encounter your first car, while speaking to the owner the car's brakes slip and you manage to quickly stop it, later out walking with your girlfriend in the park at night, a robber appears and points a gun at you both, while he tries to steal her necklace, you intervene, she gets shot by accident.

Years later you build a time machine. Go back 10 minutes before you originally meet up with her. She wants to go to the same park, but you convince her to go else where. You remember again to get her a rose and ask her to wait across the road. While you are buying the rose, the same car you saw in the 1st past, slips it's brakes and with out you to apply the brakes, collides with your girlfriend, killing her. You try again, and again.......she dies different ways.

You escape into the future to get your question answered : " Why can't I save her? "
Holographic librarian " Time travel is not possible "

And further trip answers your question.

Answered by a Morlock : " If you did save her, how could you of had built the time machine in the future to go back to the past and save her in the first place? "

( Remake of the Time Machine. )

LTS Join Date : September 2010. Boldly going forward because Cryptic forgot reverse.
I am currenty unsupervised, anyone who knows me will inform you that his will mostly lead to trouble.=3
Dragons go RAWR!
Rihannsu
# 38
10-30-2012, 08:33 AM
Never allow a genius baby named Stewie to use a time machine. (Family Guy)
New home of the Romulan Republic.
I have an idea for what Season 11 should be; Season 11: The Big Bug Fix.
I have not been able to read my bug tickets in over a year, not even the tickets about not being able to see my tickets.
I find the drama of your signature proof of your immaturity, this means you, DR whiners.
Captain
# 39
11-12-2012, 08:56 PM
Go through a portal and end up 2000 years in the past on an alien world (SGU)
Starfleet Veteran
# 40
11-13-2012, 05:52 AM
Have time travel adventures, after you've stopped traveling with your local Time Traveling mad man (Dr. Who)

Your anniversary party takes 7 weeks to complete (Dr. Who)

Suffer a severe mental imbalance from remembering each timeline, after changing it several times (Outer Limits)