Captain
# 1 Quick question - Foundry n00b
09-04-2012, 11:03 AM
I'm working on an KDF foundry mission and I'm unable to set any gorn ships as enemies. Am I able to do this at all or am I just not doing it right?

Cheers
Head of PR - Ausmonauts

Career Officer
# 2
09-04-2012, 11:22 AM
What you need to do is pick a enemy NPC group and set each individual costume as a Gorn ship.

One caveat is that while they will look like Gorn ships they will fight like whatever group you chose (using their specific weapons and abilities)
Captain
# 3
09-04-2012, 11:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorbane View Post
What you need to do is pick a enemy NPC group and set each individual costume as a Gorn ship.

One caveat is that while they will look like Gorn ships they will fight like whatever group you chose (using their specific weapons and abilities)
Ah awesome! Cheers for the reply. I should get back to working on this Gorn/Klingon war mission that i was working on now
Head of PR - Ausmonauts

Survivor of Romulus
# 4
09-04-2012, 01:47 PM
Its kind of a pain. I just made a Klingon vs. Gorn mission. Gorn, Orion, Nausicaan etc are all set to be friendlies on the KDF side. So I had to reskin a ton of Romulans by hand.

On the plus side, copying and pasting NPC groups works for me now. Still have to rename them all though.
Join the Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable

Looking for a Foundry mission for your Romulan character? Look no further!