The Lazy Corgi Maneuver: Slightly wiggle your ears in a cute way, roll over, and grin wildly while waiting for the belly rub.
What? Who said it has to be a maneuver from sci-fi!
The Ein Maneuver: Grumble about the stupidity of two-legged beings who can't even argue fast enough to allow them enough time to keep your food dish relatively full, then solve all their problems in your own head, fly your ROFLcopter at how silly it all was, and finally promptly forget them and go take a nap.
A variation of "The Nero Maneuver". It's more a special attack though... and probably more boring than all the previously named attacks.
The Kusanagi Special Attack Maneuver
The Artimage Escort Carrier
Cannon Point Defense
Torpedo Point Defense
Torpedo Launcher that supports the Spread ability
Cannons and Turrets
Bridge Officer Abilities:
Cannon Scatter Volley
Any ability that improves your defense
Any ability that gives you a speed boost
1. Launch your fighters. Set them to neutral.
2. Find a large group of enemies.
3. Target the enemy furthest from you.
4. Fly towards the enemy group.
5. Command your fighters to escort you and activate your defenses.
5. Right before you go into the enemy group, fire off both point defense systems, Cannon Scatter Volley and Torpedo Spread.
6. Once all your attacks have been launched, speed away. If you have teammates, they'll appreciate you softening up the opposition...
I bet all of you have used this at one time or another...
STF Noob Manuver: Do everything in an STF Wrong (i.e. hit the right side cube first in Infected, sit on top of Kang in Cure, or ignore all probes in Khitomer), blame everyone else for why the optional failed and then Rage quit.
Do I sound bitter? :p
I thought the Samantha Carter Manuver was to Blow up a star and then run?