Career Officer
# 41
09-06-2012, 03:16 PM
The Janeway Maneuver: "There's coffee in that nebula." *proceeds to harvest 'coffee' from a living space creature and fires phasers and photons at it.* - all in a days work.
nynik | Join Date: Dec 2009
<Dev> Oaks@dstahl: *checks for CBS listening devices in the office*
Captain
# 42
09-06-2012, 07:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynik View Post
The Janeway Maneuver: "There's coffee in that nebula." *proceeds to harvest 'coffee' from a living space creature and fires phasers and photons at it.* - all in a days work.
The sad thing about this is... there are actually nebulas out there composed of the alcohol we drink. If we could filter out all the toxic stuff from it, there would be so much beer made from it that breweries would go out of business...
Captain
# 43
09-06-2012, 07:47 PM
The Spock Maneuver:

Reset whatever device/console you're operating, then cross-circuit to "A" followed by "B".

Game features I'd like to see improved / expanded: Better Ship Interiors // BOff Costume Slots
Ensign
# 44
09-06-2012, 08:04 PM
The Ren Maneuver:

SubNuc, Viral Matrix, Tractor Beam, Tyken's Rift, & Target shields while flying head-on at target. When passing by hit Photonic Shockwave or Feedback Pulse, Target Engines, & finish with a rear-mounted Tricobalt or Harg'Peng. It helps to have Polaron Weapons & maxxed Flow Capacitors for this.

The Arcen Maneuver:

Activate the Ablative Generators, then Ramming Speed. Aim for closest target.

***use at your own risk***
I like my Sci guy & I like my Sci ship & that's that.
Rihannsu
# 45
09-06-2012, 08:28 PM
The J'Pi Manoeuvre: don't stop till **** blows up.
Captain
# 46
09-07-2012, 12:12 AM
The Kirk Maneuver: Talk to opponent until they get confused/distracted. Punch them in the face.

The Picard Maneuver: Give a rousing speech on the rights of sentient beings, Punches Wesley in the face.

The Sisko Maneuver: Talk to Omnipotent beings until they agree with him. Punch Opponent in the face.

The Janeway Maneuver: Argue with Crew about mission, Then punch everything not helping her in the face.

The Archer Maneuver: Argue with Soval until T'pol is confused, Gets punched in the face by Reed
Rihannsu
# 47
09-07-2012, 06:15 AM
The Janeway Maneuver. - change all of history if it does not meet your needs.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission