Captain
# 1 Māchina ex Creātus
01-30-2014, 12:08 AM
MISSION: Amicus Apparatus
ID: ST-HQ4XBYR3X
Language: English
Alliegence: Starfleet
Level: 50+

I've completed my first ever foundry mission and so here I am freeing my songbird into the reviewsphere.

I wanted to make a mission that would engage the spirit of some mystery-driven exploration and give players a choice in their response while continually challenging the player in some way. My attempt was to make sure it wasn't too rich in any one particular category so instead I reached to incorporate as much as I could muster and place an eye for balance.

If you end up exploring the mission, feel free to mail be @kortaag and I'd be happy to review yours as well.

(Accidentally chose the wrong grouping of latin I was considering in this post as the title. Corrected to: Amicus Apparatus as the title)
May good management be with you.

Last edited by kortaag; 01-30-2014 at 06:05 AM. Reason: (Missed mission spec)
Empire Veteran
# 2
01-30-2014, 06:53 AM
I will add it to my review list.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Captain
# 3
01-30-2014, 05:30 PM
Great.

I thought I'd add a description as well for Amicus Apparatus.

Challenges include use of federation logic throughout the mission, an 8-in-1 puzzle with each piece ranging from easy to moderate, a tougher than normal combat scenario should a non-federation attitude be used, multiplayer support for the space battle scene and a parkour course tediously devised to test your judgment in a way I don't normally see in Cryptic's focus for mission objectives. Use your tricorder to save the day

I was forced to rely off of some 2D perspective for some of the space maps due to effects limitations. Hopefully anyone who plays will forgive me for that as my first attempt had third dimensional builds on the maps but the effects needed to make the scenes work came off as negligible.

Really wish we could change our titles in posts.
May good management be with you.