Captain
Defending unarmed and unarmoured freighters against ships capable of using Graviton Pulses, Cloaks, Bio-Neural Warheads, boarding parties, and Isometric Charges is just a tad unfair don't you think?

Don't hit them with the nerf bat, cause hard things can be fun, but buffing the freighters a bit, even allowing them to distribute shields faster would be a big help considering not everyone is Lvl 50 in these missions.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Career Officer
# 2
09-07-2012, 06:50 AM
They hot fixed this today for you. What you can do now is no matter what ship you fly you can put at LEAST two Tactical Teams on your ship.

As long as you can get within Ten K of the freighter you can put that on them and it will now balance the shields for them. You DON'T ever need to be in range of the enemy. So don't worry about YOUR defense.

If you use this in conjunction with Extend Shields or a high aux Transfer Shield Strength you can easily handle one freighter on your own.

Cryptic said to tell you "Thanks" and "Glad they could help you out."

Cheers happy flying.
If I don't respond to posts on this forum don't be offended. I don't sub or follow any of them.
Career Officer
# 3
09-08-2012, 07:33 PM
yes because that is what klingons do
to you got to keep them happy