Commander
# 11
09-06-2012, 06:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by questerius View Post
The STF ground missions are pretty long as well so the duration should not be an issue.
STF ground missions take 15-20 minutes with a decent team, maybe less if everyone knows the objectives and there's a good plan in place. That doesn't compare to a mission that's at least an hour long.
Demons run when a good man goes to war.
Career Officer
# 12
09-06-2012, 06:41 AM
The trouble with placing it in a queue, is that some people will get upset if the least little thing goes wrong. so they will quit and then you are down to 4 people in an already difficult mission.

Yes it would be nice to see it in the queuing system, but GUPing can be so unpredictable and we would soon see the forums fill up with hate threads about GuPs in terradome.

I do wish they fixed some of the bugs in terradome, nothing like going an hour worth of pain, only to find an un-interactable sulu or a bugged boss.

Also would be nice introduced new terradome style instances, which included 5, 10, 15 or even 20 player runs.
Lt. Commander
# 13
09-06-2012, 06:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by questerius View Post
Currently Terradome is a mission where you need to assemble a team prior to starting it.
Unless you have a fleet in the same timezone or a bunch of friends online at the same time it is very hard to get a team together.

Shouldn't Terradome for team creation and difficulty best be placed in PvE or STF?
If you truly want to suggest to the devs to add it to the PVE queues, you should create or ask a moderator to move this thread to the General Community Feedback forum. As previously mentioned by the mods, that is the forum that the devs read for feedback and suggestions. They may not always respond, but they do read them.

I agree though, Terradone should be available via queue. I would like to be able to run it daily because it is aparently the only place you can get the Borg medical analyzer kit nowadays.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpfbJLLbczs
Lt. Commander
# 14
09-06-2012, 06:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzsth View Post
The trouble with placing it in a queue, is that some people will get upset if the least little thing goes wrong. so they will quit and then you are down to 4 people in an already difficult mission.
True, but no more so than any other elite STF. I don't think that should qualify it for exclusion.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpfbJLLbczs
Captain
# 15
09-06-2012, 06:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blunted74 View Post
If you truly want to suggest to the devs to add it to the PVE queues, you should create or ask a moderator to move this thread to the General Community Feedback forum. As previously mentioned by the mods, that is the forum that the devs read for feedback and suggestions. They may not always respond, but they do read them.

I agree though, Terradone should be available via queue. I would like to be able to run it daily because it is aparently the only place you can get the Borg medical analyzer kit nowadays.
I thought i had the right place for that, but i'll ask a mod.
Career Officer
# 16
09-06-2012, 07:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blunted74 View Post
True, but no more so than any other elite STF. I don't think that should qualify it for exclusion.
True, but the headache from all the "GUPing are ruining terradome" threads is what the devs will be looking to miss out on.