Ensign
# 1 forgot username and pw
01-06-2013, 09:40 AM
He just said he created a new account to address the issue.

Anyway, having the same problem myself. awaiting a response from support.
Lieutenant
# 2
01-06-2013, 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightglide79 View Post
He just said he created a new account to address the issue.

Anyway, having the same problem myself. awaiting a response from support.
Hi there nightglide79!

Might I suggest heading over to PWE's actual forum support and posting this there as there is NOTHING any of us can help you with regarding this issue. You can find the link to the forum in my sig.

Best regards,

Jenna

Been playing since launch.
Commander
# 3
01-06-2013, 01:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyluve View Post
Hi there nightglide79!

Might I suggest heading over to PWE's actual forum support and posting this there as there is NOTHING any of us can help you with regarding this issue. You can find the link to the forum in my sig.

Best regards,

Jenna
For account questions, they won't answer even on the TS forums. Not publicly, at any rate. PWE's privacy rules prohibit a public response to account or billing questions.

A support ticket will be required...and in this case, an email from the address registered to the account in question, as the user has no access to his original account to send a ticket, and support will not answer an inquiry about an account sent from an email address other than the one registered to that account.
Lagging, D/Cing, or rubberbanding? Here's some help.

Current ships: A lot. RTR 15 National Championships....and counting
Lieutenant
# 4
01-06-2013, 01:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewstelamon01 View Post
For account questions, they won't answer even on the TS forums. Not publicly, at any rate. PWE's privacy rules prohibit a public response to account or billing questions.
This is indeed true, however, gotta love however's LOL, ahem, anywho... If you post here, we're only peer to peer support, and most of the PWE staff doesn't bother with these forums as they're supposed to hang out over at PWE's tech forums ever since the switch.

I guess my point is: Posting stuff like the OP's post here means nothing and you won't get the help you need. You MUST post issues like these over at the PWE tech forums so that the ACTUAL support staff will see it and possibly help or at the very least SEE it... LOL.

Oh yeah, the OP also needs to create a ticket and begin the hurry up and wait part.

Been playing since launch.
Commander
# 5
01-07-2013, 01:59 AM
hi. if it is a cryptic account, you can lookup your information here: http://support.crypticstudios.com/st...ne#answers.294 -- they will send you a link to the email you registered your account with.

if it is a perfect world account,, then you can lookup your information here: https://register.perfectworld.com/account/forgotid

you must have access to the email that was used to create the account. good luck ;]