Career Officer
# 1 Old Player..with new alt
09-06-2012, 06:18 PM
I am wondering since I am a gold member (since launch) , why it is I only have like half the inventory space of my main?
stats of my ship coming soon
Captain
# 2
09-06-2012, 06:25 PM
Sounds like a question you should be asking Support via a Ticket. There's no one here who can answer that because we have no idea if you ever purchased additional Inventory space on your main, or it's something else entirely.

Edit: I should also add that higher-level characters have more Inventory space then lower-level characters: you gain more at each Rank increase. That could be your issue as well.

Last edited by thecosmic1; 09-06-2012 at 06:39 PM.
Career Officer
# 3
09-06-2012, 08:23 PM
As explained in the F2P Feature Matrix, the base amount of Inventory slots is 42. For 'Gold' accounts, this increases up to 72 as 'Rank Up' to VA...

http://sto.perfectworld.com/about/fr...eatures-matrix
Captain
# 4
09-07-2012, 12:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecosmic1 View Post
Edit: I should also add that higher-level characters have more Inventory space then lower-level characters: you gain more at each Rank increase. That could be your issue as well.
Probably this. It's always been like this since the game launched. (Well, it's been like this since beta and probably earlier, actually.) You start with the minimum number of slots, and gain more with each rank increase. After the F2P transition, silver players simply didn't get those extra slots on rank ups, but golds still continue to do so as before.
Ainu - Join Date: Aug 2008
Foundry Missions: 1) The Source of Power (ST-HSWUBD5TQ) [Federation] 16+
-----=====*****<[ Fleet Recruitment Thread ]>*****=====-----
Career Officer
# 5
09-07-2012, 06:51 AM
Aye, say thank ya
stats of my ship coming soon