Commander
Take a look at the Bridge Officer Layout and Skill point allocation in this: LINK. With three purple technician Duty Officers and two Brace four impact duty officers, a three piece Borg set and MACO shield. Do you think that I could reduce all of my cool downs on all of those abilities by %45 to 50%?

Does anyone think that this build might work at all?
Captain
# 2
09-07-2012, 12:48 PM
It won't do masses of damage without an EPtW and from My exp I recommend against DEM I find Warp plasma to be useful in PvE for slowing/stopping targets and in PvP for wasting someone's valued HE, I find it would benefit from some ranks in Driver coil, as an engineer you can afford to take this from Combat armour (focus on PSG instead and you'll be fine, recommend using MACO set for that reason).

For Space I recommend taking TSS over Photonic officer as it is more versatile, given your aux affected abilities I recommend EPtA (perhaps instead of EPtE), it'll give a nice boost to your primary hull heals and a small boost to RSP. I think it may be useful to take a few points off starship manoeuvres as they could be better invested in core efficiency.

You can use the excess points in demolitions as it will boost your engineers orbital strike and some Kits, you can see my changes by means of the below link

http://www.stoacademy.com/tools/skil...dHCRBeamBoat_0

Hope this helps
Captain
# 3
09-07-2012, 01:04 PM
Drop the photonic officer for TSS or ST. Also if your objective with the Emergency Power abilities, plus the Aux2Bat and technicians is to reduce cooldown times, remember that with 3 different Emergencies they'll be brushing up against each other's universal cooldowns constantly. No matter how low the cooldown goes, you can only have 2 up at any given time because of that universal. May want to drop one for an Engineering Team 1.
Commander
# 4
09-07-2012, 01:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reginamala78 View Post
Drop the photonic officer for TSS or ST. Also if your objective with the Emergency Power abilities, plus the Aux2Bat and technicians is to reduce cooldown times, remember that with 3 different Emergencies they'll be brushing up against each other's universal cooldowns constantly. No matter how low the cooldown goes, you can only have 2 up at any given time because of that universal. May want to drop one for an Engineering Team 1.
Yeah, I'm trying to figure a way of eliminating heals for more offense without losing the up-time on the heals. I think AUX to bat + tech doffs and a photonic officer might do the trick. Maybe I need to pick a different ship to try this with...
Captain
# 5
09-07-2012, 01:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by teleon22 View Post
Yeah, I'm trying to figure a way of eliminating heals for more offense without losing the up-time on the heals. I think AUX to bat + tech doffs and a photonic officer might do the trick. Maybe I need to pick a different ship to try this with...
What if you did Aux2Struc3, EWP1, Aux2Bat1, Dem1, then filled in the ensign slots with EPTS1, EPTW1, and ET1, plus all your technician layout? I've never tried the Aux2Bat game before, but would that be enough to give you always-up on your Emergency abilities, plus 2 hull heals, DEM, and EWP?