Career Officer
I was on the Earth Space Dock and there were Tribbles everywhere as well as balloons and a guy named Moog with smoking feet zipping around. I've seen this before but I still have no idea what is going on.

Vice Admiral Juda USS Manxman, Vice Admiral Hessed USS Shalom, Vice Admiral S'Motis RRW Sparrow, Vice Admiral Kadosh USS Yisrael, Vice Admiral Sh'ma USS Shalome, Lt Gen Rerrr IKS K'Rok
Career Officer
# 2
06-08-2013, 07:13 PM
1/2ND anniversary party popper for the tribbles, they are the only thing that stays, the others just dissapear, the balloons are from the 3RD anniversary, and the "smoky boots" are frosted boots, giving of a frozen mist.
Career Officer
# 3
06-08-2013, 07:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by admiraltrappitt View Post
1/2ND anniversary party popper for the tribbles, they are the only thing that stays, the others just dissapear, the balloons are from the 3RD anniversary, and the "smoky boots" are frosted boots, giving of a frozen mist.
Is Moog a player or Q in disguise?

Vice Admiral Juda USS Manxman, Vice Admiral Hessed USS Shalom, Vice Admiral S'Motis RRW Sparrow, Vice Admiral Kadosh USS Yisrael, Vice Admiral Sh'ma USS Shalome, Lt Gen Rerrr IKS K'Rok
Captain
# 4
06-08-2013, 08:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by otisnoble View Post
Is Moog a player or Q in disguise?
A player. ...............
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Rihannsu
# 5
06-08-2013, 09:03 PM
Frosted boots are a really cool item since they make you run faster.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Career Officer
# 6
06-08-2013, 09:56 PM
What you've got there, Otis, is Starfleet's version of the "class clown" who was always pulling pranks and cracking wise in school.

"Freedom is just a pretty idea unless it's backed by Force."

The Masterverse Timeline / Ten Forward Fanfics
Career Officer
# 7
06-09-2013, 11:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sander233 View Post
What you've got there, Otis, is Starfleet's version of the "class clown" who was always pulling pranks and cracking wise in school.
He must be shy because every time I clicked on him he disappeared. Actually, I don't mind all the balloons and stuff rather I thought maybe something special was going on and I was missing out. If you know Moog tell him thank you for me for all the fun.

Career Officer
# 8
06-09-2013, 11:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by otisnoble View Post
I was on the Earth Space Dock and there were Tribbles everywhere
That's because Tribbles breed like...ehm...Tribbles
Iconian? A label created by the Dewans to give voice to their destruction.
In the end, what they chose to call us is irrelevant.
We simply... are.

Career Officer
# 9
06-09-2013, 11:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johngazman View Post
That's because Tribbles breed like...ehm...Tribbles
Of course they are born pregnant but they need to feed to breed so someone is feeding them (Maybe Moog)

Rihannsu
# 10
06-09-2013, 12:25 PM
the disappearing act may have been him changing zones.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.