Lt. Commander
# 21
09-10-2012, 04:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amayakitsune View Post
In regard to different ones, I'm considering just making a gif (if thats even allowed) for my multiple characters.
The control panel says no animated GIFs.
Though realistically, I agree. Almost guaranteed it would get crazy enough people would just switch them off.
Quote:
Can Upload Images for Signature Yes
Can Upload Animated GIF for Signature No

=/\= Transwarp 10.0 Victory Achieved on 26-July-2012, Six Months After F2P =/\=
Lt. Commander
# 22
09-10-2012, 05:31 PM
Fix'd

Thanks a bunch! I almost resorted to trying to make my own template, I'm glad I didn't have to!

Last edited by medtac124; 09-10-2012 at 05:37 PM.
Lt. Commander
# 23
09-10-2012, 05:37 PM
testing again
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE
Click here to visit our website
UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES.

Et non est finis ad bellum.
Lt. Commander
# 24
09-16-2012, 10:57 PM
Free bump and a thank you. This is really neat and I will keep and eye on this thread (and have favorited the DA page) for updates!

Quote:
The control panel says no animated GIFs.
Though realistically, I agree. Almost guaranteed it would get crazy enough people would just switch them off.
If the [IMG] tags acknowledge a PHP file, like they do on some boards, then you could use a rotator script and just cycle through JPGs. Technically that would not be an animated GIF. I have (at least at one point I did) that set up on my EVE corporation's (guild/fleet) forums. That way people would see one of 15 or so sigs. Kind of my way of adding my own personality to the place.

500 years in the future and we still look like schmucks when getting our ID photos taken...

Last edited by kagurazaka77; 09-16-2012 at 11:03 PM.
Captain
# 25
09-17-2012, 01:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kagurazaka77 View Post
Free bump and a thank you. This is really neat and I will keep and eye on this thread (and have favorited the DA page) for updates!
Just so you know, the DA page is not mine, that is anazondas. Mine is only linked in the first post of this topic.
Lt. Commander
# 26
09-17-2012, 06:56 PM
This might sound stupid, but is there a video tutorial on how to use it? Sorry I am not a big fan of Adobe Photoshop and I have no idea how to use it. Although I really like the template so others can make a signature using it.

Lt. Commander
# 27
09-17-2012, 07:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amayakitsune View Post
Just so you know, the DA page is not mine, that is anazondas. Mine is only linked in the first post of this topic.
I must have grabbed that link from another, linked topic from someone else. I guess I did, in fact, stay up to late last night. My apologies. Going to book mark yours if yours is more updated.

Either way, everyone involved has done great work.

500 years in the future and we still look like schmucks when getting our ID photos taken...
Captain
# 28
09-17-2012, 10:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ltsmith View Post
This might sound stupid, but is there a video tutorial on how to use it? Sorry I am not a big fan of Adobe Photoshop and I have no idea how to use it. Although I really like the template so others can make a signature using it.
No video tutorial, sorry. Its fairly easy to sort through the layers and such, the only thing that might cause issues is the picture, but there a text tutorial for cutting out your character headshot in the first post in this topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagurazaka77 View Post
I must have grabbed that link from another, linked topic from someone else. I guess I did, in fact, stay up to late last night. My apologies. Going to book mark yours if yours is more updated.

Either way, everyone involved has done great work.
Mine is a bit more updated from when I last looked at anazonda's template. I am probably biased toward my own work, but I think mine looks a little cleaner as well.
Career Officer
# 29
09-21-2012, 07:02 PM
Nice little system. Granted, I had to do a little tweaking (I wanted the Dominion Kill ribbon instead of the Romulan), but it came out well.
All Good Things Must Come On Tuesday. (it's a liiiink!)

Musings of a Mad Man; Or, What This Game Could Fix

<--Click for how to get one of these.

Last edited by icegavel; 09-21-2012 at 07:08 PM.
Captain
# 30
09-21-2012, 07:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by icegavel View Post
Nice little system. Granted, I had to do a little tweaking (I wanted the Dominion Kill ribbon instead of the Romulan), but it came out well.
Yea, I could go through and add in all the Accolade icons and such... but thats work that I just dont have the patience for, so I let others do that, and start them off with a basic assortment of some stuff that I use for my characters.