According to the recent Cryptic polls, PvP improvement is one of the most anticipated. I actually voted for episodes...
- Would it not be fun to conquer the entire galaxy map instead of fighting in arenas?
- Another major issue is too few Klingon players.
- Create a parallel server instance, where PvP can happen anywhere at any time (system, planet surface, sector space).
- Each server instance must guarantee that the number and level of FED and KDF players are approx. the same.
- Systems can be conquered (space and ground battle).
- Some strategic benefits and penalties like spawn locations, cool down time, certain resources.
- Rewards depending on contribution.
- Once FED or KDF have lost the last system, PvP ends and restarts. But players may receive rewards after each successfully captured system.