Lt. Commander
# 21
12-03-2009, 12:30 AM
Looks great, and the ships look like they move a lot smoother now than they used to, which I'm pleased about. Can't wait to get into some epic battles!
Lt. Commander
# 22
12-03-2009, 12:50 AM
The possibly new, and apparently larger, BoPs are shexy! They appear to have 4 impulse drives, no heat coil(?) things on the upper root of the "wings". They seem to utitlize a similar a aft super-structure from that seen on the Vor'Cha, if I remember correctly...if so, good us of past hull trends/precident.

The confirmation of a larger, though unique, BoP is something Ive been waiting for for some time. Granted, it could just be a BoP "player" customization. The seemingly smaller "head" proportions seem to imply a new and larger BoP.
Lt. Commander
# 23
12-03-2009, 12:59 AM
One word.

EPIC!

1 question though. Are fleet actions where the PVP is gonna happen, or is it strictly PVE??? Or, is their both PVE and PVP fleet actions???
Lt. Commander
# 24
12-03-2009, 01:09 AM
Fleet actions? Bring it On! I love it!
Lt. Commander
# 25
12-03-2009, 02:47 AM
Quote:
is their both PVE and PVP fleet actions???
As you can see in the vid its both pvp and pve, at least for the feds but im assuming that the klingons will also be able to have fleet actions pve wise.
Lt. Commander
# 26
12-03-2009, 03:54 AM
Looks nice - it's nice to see "beta footage" instead of "pre-beta footage." Also, the brief glimpses of the "higher" view travel maps, the new Klingon ships, some fugly Fed ships, a couple of Galaxies 'sploding, and a few shield bubbles (!). Add in a crystaline entity and a planet killer for the win! More please....
Lt. Commander
# 27
12-03-2009, 04:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Interdictor View Post
1. Realtime raid events? Awesome.

2. Actual objectives and reasons for these fights? Awesome.

3. Crystalline entity? Awesome.

4. Planet killer? Awesome.

5. Borg Armadas? Awesome.

6. 'splosions? Awesome.
Seconded! Throw in a few (unmodified) Lunas and you won't be able to tear me away from this game!
Lt. Commander
# 28 The Praetor will be pleased
12-03-2009, 04:47 AM
May my sensors lock on target ..let Plasma wash the solar winds.. my enemies know fear.
[a Commodores Benediction to his Squadron before action]

Cloak Cascade hold formation integrity guard you baffles and disengage victorious..

Beautiful ;so nice to see the proper format for a ships action..

To every ship a purpose.. now get that dingy flotilla in front of my whale... Vanguard Commander look sharp- Trafalgar wasn't won with the first broadside.
Lt. Commander
# 29
12-03-2009, 05:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SenshiBat View Post
May my sensors lock on target ..let Plasma wash the solar winds.. my enemies know fear.
[a Commodores Benediction to his Squadron before action]

Cloak Cascade hold formation integrity guard you baffles and disengage victorious..

Beautiful ;so nice to see the proper format for a ships action..

To every ship a purpose.. now get that dingy flotilla in front of my whale... Vanguard Commander look sharp- Trafalgar wasn't won with the first broadside.

Maybe it's too early in the morning. Maybe I just need more coffee. I can't understand half of what all that gibberish had to do with the posted vid though lol. I'll come back and try to read it again later.

LOVE THE VIDEO though. Dear god I cannot wait for this to go open beta and then live.
Lt. Commander
# 30
12-03-2009, 05:26 AM
I am now one video closer to ramming a Borg Cube while my ship falls apart around me...in the words of a well know Klingon...ASSIMILATE THIS!