Lt. Commander
# 1 One small Fleet Suggestion
09-09-2012, 11:02 AM
I love the fleets, and I do really like the Star Bases (they gave me reason to keep playing STO!) but one thing has somewhat bothered me.

I was wondering, if beside like the "Events" tab we can have another tab which would allow fleet owners to preform polls etc to see what our membership who sometimes plays at different times of the day want etc?

Simple poll mechanism like the forums, but we do not even need the ability to post replies just vote.

What do you guys think?

Jim
Empire Veteran
# 2
09-09-2012, 07:48 PM
I wouldn't mind that, would be a good way to get thoughts, even general ones without making a fleet meeting, especially if the fleet has heaps of people in different time zones.

Commander
# 3
09-09-2012, 07:51 PM
That's a great idea.

Another thing I would love to see is a project log, similar to the bank and ranking logs, so that you can see who selected what project, and when.
Empire Veteran
# 4
09-10-2012, 01:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattimeo97 View Post
That's a great idea.

Another thing I would love to see is a project log, similar to the bank and ranking logs, so that you can see who selected what project, and when.
Also who contributed what to see who is just putting in cheap items or free items and who are contributing valuable resources. Of course own available to fleet leaders. This would help fleet leaders to hand out ship requestions and what not. Also who to thank and promote.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder75 View Post
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"
Career Officer
# 5
09-10-2012, 03:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim940 View Post
Simple poll mechanism like the forums, but we do not even need the ability to post replies just vote.
Jim
Quote:
Originally Posted by majesticmsfc View Post
Also who contributed what to see who is just putting in cheap items or free items and who are contributing valuable resources. Of course own available to fleet leaders. This would help fleet leaders to hand out ship requestions and what not. Also who to thank and promote.
I second both of these.
Lt. Commander
# 6
09-10-2012, 07:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by majesticmsfc View Post
Fleet Credits are relatively equal based on the EC value everything has. 1 Fleet Credit = 100 EC.

Personally I'm more or less okay with the method it is now, except for Doffs which are higher on the exchange (per fleet credit numbers should be around 15K each instead they are 20-30K for medical/science/engineering/operations Doffs and 50-200K for Security/Tactical). But this is a exchange problem not a fleet problem.

But then again if your willing to wait Doff's can be free.

Jim
Empire Veteran
# 7
09-10-2012, 08:02 AM
Fleet tools have needed reworking and adding to for a long time.