Lt. Commander
I have been trying to buy common Fed Prisoners but, the market is completely clogged with KDF prisoners.

This sux. Thank you!
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-09-2012, 08:01 PM
Some way to select KDF Only / Fed Only / Both would be nice for all areas of the exchange.
Captain
# 3
09-09-2012, 08:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowalert View Post
Some way to select KDF Only / Fed Only / Both would be nice for all areas of the exchange.
Agreed. We have been asking for this for a while. (Among other things. )
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Empire Veteran
# 4
09-09-2012, 08:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
Agreed. We have been asking for this for a while. (Among other things. )
What he said^^
Handle: @kirian_darkstar
Fleets: Warriors of the Phoenix, Kirian Industries
Three years and still no Captain Klaa hair...
Captain
# 5
09-10-2012, 12:07 AM
Hell while we're at it I would like a method for withdrawing only PART of a stack instead of a WHOLE stack from the bank XD.
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.
Empire Veteran
# 6
09-10-2012, 12:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hereticknight085 View Post
Hell while we're at it I would like a method for withdrawing only PART of a stack instead of a WHOLE stack from the bank XD.
hold CTRL while you click/drag and drop, and a little slider comes up wanting to no how you you want to mve. I just used it 5 minutes ago.
Handle: @kirian_darkstar
Fleets: Warriors of the Phoenix, Kirian Industries
Three years and still no Captain Klaa hair...
Empire Veteran
# 7
09-10-2012, 02:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowalert View Post
I agree, hopefully they'll put it in when they finally fix the Exchange.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder75 View Post
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"
Captain
# 8
09-10-2012, 05:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by majesticmsfc View Post
I agree, hopefully they'll put it in when they finally fix the Exchange.
The exchange has been fixed long ago. Didn't you know? There's nothing wrong with it. Absolutely nothing. They said in the patch notes that they fixed the exchange. So it must be true. I mean this is a central element of the game. Something everybody uses. It CAN'T be broken. Absolutely impossible. The exchange is fine.
Captain
# 9
09-10-2012, 05:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by szim View Post
The exchange has been fixed long ago. Didn't you know? There's nothing wrong with it. Absolutely nothing. They said in the patch notes that they fixed the exchange. So it must be true. I mean this is a central element of the game. Something everybody uses. It CAN'T be broken. Absolutely impossible. The exchange is fine.
Just like they said Decloaking when your Bridge officer speaks to you is meant to be fine as well.
Lt. Commander
# 10
09-10-2012, 06:25 AM
Not sure if anyone else notice this problem with the exchange, but I noticed if I put large ticket items (over a million cost) such as a lockbox ship on the exchange for amounts exceeding a million, it doesn't appear on searches. For example I put a lockbox ship out for 50 million and it didn't appear on searches. I put a fleet ship module up for 2 million, it doesn't appear on searches...as a result...no buyers. I tried an alternative account to check as well...and it still doesn't appear on searches.

Also, I get different search results depending on how specific I make the search, in terms of ranks and grade levels. For example, if I type in "Phaser relay mk xii" while the search parameters are set at "any rank" and "any grade"....I get a different list of very rare grades than when I search using parameters set at "Rear Admiral- Upper level" and grade at "very rare".

The search system is really messed up. Please fix.