Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Starfleet Veteran
# 1 Interesting spawn point!
09-08-2012, 02:35 PM
So while messing around on DS9, while waiting for my fleet to get a group together to help some of the lowbies in our fleet do a few runs in the Fed mirror event. I was trying to jump onto the lights hanging from the ceiling in the exchange area. However I was interrupted as the group was complete and so we ran through a fed mirror and when I transported back onto DS9. I was rewarded with this spawn point,

http://i713.photobucket.com/albums/w...spawnpoint.png

http://i713.photobucket.com/albums/w...pawnpoint2.png

It was like the game saw what I was trying to do and helped me out

Now if only it realized what I was trying to do in CGE and give me my damn MKXII weapon

Has anyone else had any interesting spawn points!
Rihannsu
# 2
09-08-2012, 04:10 PM
I think the game calculated your path when jumping before doing the map transition. And yeah, it normally puts you exactly where you were. (or rather where it thinks you were)
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Career Officer
*mis-posted* meant to start a new thread
Subspace Party Nullifier Enthusiast
Career Officer
# 4
09-09-2012, 07:55 PM
I think that's just epic. I remember when we used to be able to get up on the second level of the bar/lounge area in K-7 before they moved the plant away. Used to hang out there all the time, but that isn't a respawn point. Still cool it spawned you there though!
Rihannsu
# 5
09-09-2012, 07:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by laportej View Post
I think that's just epic. I remember when we used to be able to get up on the second level of the bar/lounge area in K-7 before they moved the plant away. Used to hang out there all the time, but that isn't a respawn point. Still cool it spawned you there though!
Yeah I miss that. Why can't they let us take the lift to the balcony? It's kinda nice up there.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.