Ensign
# 1 Server Time out and Disconnection
09-09-2012, 06:19 PM
I'm getting this every time I go anywhere near a Star base, barring drazona. This is a little silly, now that a measly patch was applied it throws off the stability of even being able to stay in the game, being a Lifer I thought we were done with this issue after open Beta............ Come on guys, sometimes i can't even get out of the star base or sol system, qu'nos system or Ds9 system or base, without 5 or 6 long Server timeouts, some resulting in Disconnect, Also rubberbandiing during ST'fs as well as getting Disconnected. surely I can't be the only one having this issue!
Ensign
# 2
09-09-2012, 06:53 PM
yea this is crazy i have alot of trouble ever since this patch.
Ensign
# 3
09-09-2012, 06:59 PM
yeah it just doesn't make any sense
Ensign
# 4
09-09-2012, 09:08 PM
You guys are not alone. I too have been having problems since the last patch. I can only assume somewhere in the lines of code someone must have removed or tweaked something and it's messing with people's connections. Some of my fleet members are not experiencing this issue where others are.

Well, here's to hoping that they release a fix soon. It's a little frustrating when you're trying participate in a STF, or Fleet Action.

Signed,

Confused
Ensign
# 5
09-09-2012, 09:23 PM
I'm experiencing difficulties. Where are you based in the world. It could be network issues. I'm in Scotland in the UK.
Ensign
# 6
09-09-2012, 09:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexandure View Post
You guys are not alone. I too have been having problems since the last patch. I can only assume somewhere in the lines of code someone must have removed or tweaked something and it's messing with people's connections. Some of my fleet members are not experiencing this issue where others are.

Well, here's to hoping that they release a fix soon. It's a little frustrating when you're trying participate in a STF, or Fleet Action.

Signed,

Confused
indeed, same here heres to at least hoping its the microsoft's Big B008s code error or at least something humorous, so when we find out later we'll all have a chuckle over how irate we were swearing and threatening our computers very lives.......mine was very close to taking a swim earlier....
Ensign
# 7
09-09-2012, 09:37 PM
I'm in Texas USA.
Ensign
# 8
09-09-2012, 09:45 PM
I am having this problem as well. The lagging/disconnects start around evening time EST time.
Ensign
# 9
09-09-2012, 09:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzybudds View Post
I am having this problem as well. The lagging/disconnects start around evening time EST time.
It's been all day and any time of day or night here. sadly........can't fix one problem without creating 4 or 5 more......
Ensign
# 10
09-09-2012, 09:59 PM
is there a way to tag pwe_Branflakes in these posts?
Closed Thread