Lieutenant
# 1 assimilated locked box
09-09-2012, 08:07 PM
i really would like to see them do like an assimilated lock box, with special ultra rare borg weapons (beam arrays, cannons and torpedos) idk about all of you but i would love one those borg plasma torps that some how manage to one shot kill you through full shields and hull and borg consoles like a Borg Tractor beam or like dontra's phase shifting console..
. and as grand prize could be one of those assimilated ships such as assimilated borg bird of prey & assimilated carrier or something of the sort
Turkish RP Heroes
PvP Boot Camp Coach & PvP Academy Director
Arwin - Bane - Logan - Heniken - Seltek - Ariel
http://pvpacademy.enjin.com/
Captain
# 2
09-09-2012, 08:14 PM
No.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Empire Veteran
# 3
09-09-2012, 10:17 PM
If they do release Borg lockboxes they had better put an actual Borg ship in there. A Cube for the grand prize, a sphere and a probe for the Lobi store.
Career Officer
# 4
09-09-2012, 10:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
No.
My thoughts exactly...
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports
Empire Veteran
# 5
09-09-2012, 10:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepspacejunkie View Post
i really would like to see them do like an assimilated lock box, with special ultra rare borg weapons (beam arrays, cannons and torpedos) idk about all of you but i would love one those borg plasma torps that some how manage to one shot kill you through full shields and hull and borg consoles like a Borg Tractor beam or like dontra's phase shifting console..
. and as grand prize could be one of those assimilated ships such as assimilated borg bird of prey & assimilated carrier or something of the sort

that day I will unsubscribe...
Empire Veteran
# 6
09-09-2012, 11:49 PM
NO to the one shot torps,we already have a tractor beam.
Rihannsu
# 7
09-10-2012, 12:28 AM
perhaps not what the OP describes but i think there is room for an assimilated lockbox.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Captain
# 8
09-10-2012, 12:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepspacejunkie View Post
Successful troll is successful.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt. Comm. Pion
What should I wish upon the endless universe;
To be able to smile and forgive everything;
That's right, if we light up the dream in our hearts without averting our eyes;
We should be able to walk whatever tomorrow comes...

I am V. Adm. Kha Yuung, and I approve of this message.
Empire Veteran
# 9
09-10-2012, 01:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
My thoughts exactly...
And mine too. I can digest a lot but playable Borg ships or a Borg Lockbox, no thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder75 View Post
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"
Captain
# 10
09-10-2012, 01:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
No.
^
|
|
Ditto.
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.