Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
i have logged a bug report and am waiting to see if i will get an answer.

here's what happens on more than one occasion,
i receive a box from completing a mission on nukara and i right click on it and i click use. the box dissappears and i receive nothing. no popup, no item in my bank or inventory. this has happened on more than one occassion.

last night i purchased a couple very rare tholian requisition boxes off the exchange and 3 of 7 of them were "empty". the problem is that last night the boxes were going for 450,000ec and now i'm out over a million ec?

any one else had this problem?
Career Officer
# 2
09-10-2012, 11:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stantonl33 View Post
i have logged a bug report and am waiting to see if i will get an answer.

here's what happens on more than one occasion,
i receive a box from completing a mission on nukara and i right click on it and i click use. the box dissappears and i receive nothing. no popup, no item in my bank or inventory. this has happened on more than one occassion.

last night i purchased a couple very rare tholian requisition boxes off the exchange and 3 of 7 of them were "empty". the problem is that last night the boxes were going for 450,000ec and now i'm out over a million ec?

any one else had this problem?
Yep, can't believe this is still happening, I rarely bother with Nukara now, there are threads about this from weeks ago. To test it do what I did and buy about 20 boxes from the exchange, 7 of them were empty.

FLTCDR SRS FLEETS - S.R.S. - S.R.S. ACADEMY - SRS GUARDIANS - SRS KDF
Join Us www.srs-fleet.net/html/join_srs.html
Empire Veteran
# 3
09-10-2012, 12:22 PM
Same here, I quit doing the Tholian missions period because at least half the time whatever box I get disappears upon opening.
It didn't used to be that way, but I'm not real sure when it started.
But I am sure this is one of those things that probably won't be fixed for a while because it's not considered "game breaking".
We'll see...but that's where my money is.
Too bad they don't realize that enough non-game breaking annoyances have a tendancy to make gamers irritated enough to simply find something else to do besides support their product with cash from our wallets.
Lord Krueg
KBF CO
We are the Dead
join date Aug 2008