Survivor of Romulus
Had a review from a player stating that one of the dialog popups for a contact was broken and thus he couldn't continue the mission. I just checked in the Foundry and on Holodeck and it is indeed the case something has gone very wrong.

Everything else on the mission works tip top perfect as designed until I try to converse with the "freighter captain". The initial set of text pops up but there is no continue button? As a result, the mission is completely broken. I checked in the Foundry and all the dialog is there and looks ok, is this a new bug or what? I'm not that experienced in the Foundry so I may be missing something, but it's only an issue that has appeared since republishing after Season 6 launched.

As I said, other dialog boxes work ok with contacts it's just this one... and it's a long dialog tree so would rather not have to retype it all!

Any help with this matter would be appreciated!
Rihannsu
# 2
09-10-2012, 04:34 PM
Is there a condition on the visibility? did you try republishing it?
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
09-10-2012, 04:54 PM
No it's set to be visible immediately. Will try republishing in the morning.
Captain
# 4
09-11-2012, 01:58 PM
strange bug. Are any objects linked to that button? Any triggers at all connected to the dialog in any way?

Also, what exactly is the mechanism here? A talk to contact in the story tab or a popup dialogue in the story tab? Or, is it one of those blue talk icons added to the map?