Starfleet Veteran
# 1 Item manager
09-10-2012, 05:35 PM
Was not really sure what area to post this in, so if a mod thinks it should be in another area, they can move it.

Ok, so I was wondering if this has been asked before and what was the response from the developer team.

Is it possible we could get an item manager?

While I have 10 different ships, I sometimes like to run STFs, fleet actions or PvP in just one. However this can take 5-10 minutes to reassign doffs, swap out different equipment, weapons and console. I and many would like a pre-assigned item manager, that I could setup and with one click be ready for any event I am about to join. Instead of having to transwarp back to a bank, swap out my gear, then swap out my doffs(if I haven't accidentally sent it out on an assignment). This would also be helpful on ground character setups. This would also help free up some space in peoples banks, I don't know about the rest of the community, but I could use a few more slots available in my bank.

They could have 1-2 slots free for players and could pay more slots in the item manager with Zen!
Career Officer
# 2
09-12-2012, 11:43 AM
I dislike this idea... Simply because I have 5 ships fully equipped with items, so I dont need to swap each time...

Of cause this idea is great.
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports