Ensign
IM to the supposed last part where my job is to "secure the computer core" but the section where the computer core resides is physically cut off from the rest of the level. Im not sure what else to say really. Anyone else have this problem? I already beamed up and started again as well as logged out and back in, plus exited character and picked it again.
Commander
# 2
09-03-2012, 03:47 PM
There's a ramp that leads to it. It's not super obvious, and you really have to look for it, but it's there. It's just hard to see because it's so dark.
Demons run when a good man goes to war.
Commander
# 3
09-03-2012, 04:31 PM
DITTO what Velktra said. I know exactly what you're talking about because I did the exact same thing. Transported out and back in and even dropped the mission and started over. The mini-map is VERY misleading. If you come out of the room where a Tac captain can reset the controls and look to your right (it'll be to your left as you come down the ramp and are facing the door in to that same room) you will see the ramp leading down to the next room and to the left of that another ramp and so on... it sort of corkscrews down to the left. You really need to be running the little floating flashlight when you look for it. In the dark you can look right at it and not see it (just a wall of darkness that you mistake for... well... a wall )
ZOE: "Sir! You paid money for this?... on purpose??"

KIRK: "Excuse me... what does God need with a starship?"
Captain
# 4
09-04-2012, 04:40 PM
It isn't that hard to find if you have your flash light on annd check the big map press M.
Age StarTrek-Gamers Administrator
USS WARRIOR NCC 1720 Commanding Officer
Star Trek Gamers
Lieutenant
# 5
09-12-2012, 09:17 AM
I had a hard time my first time as well forget looking at the map instead the room where you divert power to the station automated defense go back out that door and go right and there is a ramp leading to the core.