Commander
# 1 Best Chancellor
02-23-2013, 07:30 AM
Out of all the Klingon Chancellors that we know of which would you say is the best?

K'pec was the longest lasting Chancellor.

Azebuk was the only female Chancellor and kept the Klingon together after Praxis was destroyed and after her father was assassinated. Also brought peace with the federation.

Gowron won the Klingon civil war and before the intervention of the dominion had ended it had almost conquered Cardassia during the Klingon-Cardassian war.

Martok Won the Dominion war and strengthed the relationship with the Federation.

J'mpok, absorbed the Orion Syndicate, Conquered Gorn Hemegony, Non-Aggression pact with a coalition of Nausicaan tribes, working towards the same with the Letheans, defeated the Feklri, started a war with the Federation.

Gorkon- Started the peace process with the Federation.

I say from a Klingon perpective J'mpok would be concidered the greatest for expanding the Empire so much as well as for offering glorious battle. Followed by Martok for his victory over the dominion, as well as by the Klingons who question weather war with the federation is honorible.

From my personal perpective I'd say Azebuk, she saved the empire from destruction and ended a stupid and needless war.
Career Officer
# 2
02-23-2013, 07:40 AM
Crazy-eyes Gowron would be a front runner for me, but now that you have reminded me, I think Azetbur did a impressive job under difficult circumstances. J'mpok's a punk.
nynik | Join Date: Dec 2009
<Dev> Oaks@dstahl: *checks for CBS listening devices in the office*
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
02-23-2013, 07:46 AM
I suspect J'mpok of being an Undine. I'm not familiar with all the Klingon Chancellors, but I think Martok was a good one.
Commander
# 4
02-23-2013, 07:57 AM
It'd be a huge irony if J'mpok was an Undine. I doubt it though. I do suspect that he's being manipulated by the Iconians though, via some of his advisors.
Survivor of Romulus
# 5
02-23-2013, 08:28 AM
I loved Gowron, Martok is a close second for me.

Fed Eng (Main). Fed Sci. Fed Tac. Rom Sci (KDF)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsune424 View Post
Here is your ticket to the USS Stupidity, Third class, four tacks on the chair, rules state you MUST sit on the chair, no standing, or hovering above the tacks, thank you have a nice day
Survivor of Romulus
# 6
02-23-2013, 08:35 AM
Gowron

^^^^^^
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-23-2013, 08:57 AM
Only one of them starred in a VHS board game, so only one of them truly counts.

You! The one who is moving now! ANSWER ME!
---
Relax.
Captain
# 8
02-23-2013, 09:57 AM
Gowron was entertaining, Azebuk did a good job with the circumstances, J'mpok's an Undine.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Career Officer
# 9
02-23-2013, 10:18 AM
Her name is Azebetur, not Azebuk.

Anyhow my favorite Chancellor was Martok. But Gowron in Star Trek: Klingon made him my second favorite.
NO to ARC!

Season 9.5 = STO's NGE is Here! Welcome to the Grind!

New Crafting = It's not Crafting, is an overblown Reputation System.
Captain
# 10
02-23-2013, 10:22 AM
My Vote goes to Azetbur not only was her father killed by federation extremists and was betrayed by Kang. She swallowed her hatred and also restored Kirks faith in klingons and even though we don't know what happened after Khitomer apart from a long peace between the fed and Klingons she gets my vote. Never really liked any of the others especially crazy eyes Gowron. And yes Jmpok is a Undine