Lieutenant
# 1 Zen Purchase
09-12-2012, 12:23 AM
I demand to know why you have taken money from my card and now your site is saying 24 hours to review it before i get zen when you taken the money out of my account already. That is unacceptable. I want my zen right now. You took the money now i want the zen now. I dont have it in the next few hours i am canceling my gold memebership and i will be done with this game. I made one purchase with pay pal then one straight from my card so 24 hours is not acceptable when you already have took the money from me.

This is what i have wrote to Customer Service. They have took my money from my account then told me i have to wait for 24 for 48 hours before i get my zen so they can review the transaction even though my bank shows they have already pulled the money from my account. Thats bull****. You took my money give me what i paid for.
Captain
# 2
09-12-2012, 12:57 AM
DId you pay with Paypal? If you chose to do the electronic check option, which is the default mode if you have no money in Paypal or don't select a credit card, then this time-delay is unavoidable. I had this same situations a few months ago. It is annoying but the facts are that if you paid in this way Cryptic can do nothing about it. Sorry to bear bad news.

@gradstudent1
PvP Boot Camp Project Leader Emeritus
Career Officer
# 3
09-12-2012, 01:04 AM
You seem upset.
Click here to visit our website

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunasto View Post
Banned because I don't like your pictures eyebrows! They look like pinball flippers!
Captain
# 4
09-12-2012, 06:02 AM
This is a commom compliant and everyone has ran into it if they pay with a debit card directly or with paypal. They easiest way to get around this is to purchase a game code from a retailer and enter it in. You can get your zen within seconds of entering the code
Empire Veteran
# 5
09-12-2012, 06:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyeto13 View Post
This is a commom compliant and everyone has ran into it if they pay with a debit card directly or with paypal. They easiest way to get around this is to purchase a game code from a retailer and enter it in. You can get your zen within seconds of entering the code
Unfortunately not all countries have this option. No where in my area do they have STO or PWE Cards. LOTRO they do, but not any PWE related ones. I've looked and enquired. Some of us have no choice but to use the PWE Wallet feature and pay with Debit or Paypal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder75 View Post
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"
Captain
# 6
09-12-2012, 07:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slick97477 View Post
I demand to know why you have taken money from my card and now your site is saying 24 hours to review it before i get zen when you taken the money out of my account already.
It's a security measure. The delay gives you, the consumer, an opportunity to contest the charge - in case someone is using your card/account fraudulently. The delay only happens the first time. After that it's assumed it really is your card/account and PW handles the transaction in just a few minutes.

I'd also point out that while your card/account might show the money as being withdrawn it's generally sitting there as a "pending" withdrawn amount. This means it's being asked for by another party but the amount has not been fully withdrawn by them yet. The card/account assumes the money is going to be used, and so shows the balance adjustment so that you can see to not use it twice.
Career Officer
# 7
09-12-2012, 09:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecosmic1 View Post
It's a security measure. The delay gives you, the consumer, an opportunity to contest the charge - in case someone is using your card/account fraudulently. The delay only happens the first time. After that it's assumed it really is your card/account and PW handles the transaction in just a few minutes.

I'd also point out that while your card/account might show the money as being withdrawn it's generally sitting there as a "pending" withdrawn amount. This means it's being asked for by another party but the amount has not been fully withdrawn by them yet. The card/account assumes the money is going to be used, and so shows the balance adjustment so that you can see to not use it twice.

This^^^

The same happens to everyone on the first time getting zen, it happened to me as well.

You just need a little patience, as once this has gone through it will be instant from then on...
Career Officer
# 8
09-12-2012, 11:21 AM
Well, Since we are complaining about Zen not being given right away... Let us going into other companies that take money before giving us our items... Gas Stations and the $75 hit for $30 in gas before they release the money not used. Why can't my Purchases be Sent instantly the moment I click Buy from a UK site at 4am when the workers are asleep! I demand my products shipped Instantly to the states. Paypal and Google Stop pinging me for $1 to check my account is good when I create an account!

* yells out window like in a certain commercial* I want my product and I want it now!

Gimme my Zenny back Zenny back Zenny back

Need Zen * shifts around rapidly and glances around paranoid as if on a Zen Withdrawl*

K.. I'm done
Proud Fleet Commander in Garfon's Renegades!
Proud Leader of the Massive Chaos Group
Proud Listener of Subspace-Radio.net The Voice of Star Trek Online.
http://massivechaos.enjin.com/
Captain
# 9
09-12-2012, 11:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dariusmajere View Post
Gas Stations and the $75 hit for $30 in gas before they release the money not used.
You're lucky! I usually get hit for $125.00!
Starfleet Veteran
# 10
09-12-2012, 11:51 AM
So how is that demand working out for ya?