Career Officer
# 11
09-12-2012, 03:48 PM
Don't expect to get any help here, as Cryptic has nothing to do with Zen purchase and transfers... You should have posted this on the PWE Billing and Support Forum... http://techsupport.perfectworld.com/
Lieutenant
# 12
09-12-2012, 06:47 PM
That demand worked great. About 20 minutes after posting this I got my zen and then some for the problems. I paid with a credit card. The same that they hit every month for my gold membership that is why i was ticked off, They already have the card i used saved in there database so there was no reason for the delay.Also if anybody ever needs it I actually have a phone number to get directly to billing which is nice.
Lt. Commander
# 13 problems getting registered..
09-13-2012, 02:09 PM
Has anyone had any problems getting registered or being told:

"Due to legal restrictions, we cannot currently accept registrations from residents of a particular State with in USA?"

Does this mean that ALL from residents of particular state are CUT OFF from use the C-STORE/ZEN store via their own funds..?

Strange way of doing business..
Captain
# 14
09-13-2012, 05:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by salem1574 View Post
Has anyone had any problems getting registered or being told:

"Due to legal restrictions, we cannot currently accept registrations from residents of a particular State with in USA?"

Does this mean that ALL from residents of particular state are CUT OFF from use the C-STORE/ZEN store via their own funds..?

Strange way of doing business..
Yes, there is no license in some states - even some Countries. IL, for example, doesn't have a license deal with MoneyBookers yet, so players in IL can't buy Zen or a Gold Membership unless their Credit Card is registered in another state.
Lt. Commander
# 15
09-13-2012, 05:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecosmic1 View Post
Yes, there is no license in some states - even some Countries. IL, for example, doesn't have a license deal with MoneyBookers yet, so players in IL can't buy Zen or a Gold Membership unless their Credit Card is registered in another state.
Thank you Cosmic,

As for this new 3rd party billing that "kinda works here but not there", I strongly disaprove it!

Too fly by night for my taste. I would not trust them at all! smellls fishy too me..

Shows VERY poor judgment on Perfect Worlds part to intrust thier customer base to a shadowy company that is not aproved in all 50 states as well other nations to do business. This move will guarantee that Perfect World will have much lower sales..

Mark my words they will rue day they decided to employ them..

Last edited by salem1574; 09-13-2012 at 05:51 PM.
Captain
# 16
09-13-2012, 05:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by salem1574 View Post
Thank you Cosmic,

As for this new 3rd party billing that "kinda works here but not there", I strongly disaprove it!

Too fly by night for my taste. I would not trust them at all! smellls fishy too me..

Shows VERY poor judgment on Perfect Worlds part to intrust thier customer base to a shadowy company that is not aproved in all 50 states as well other nations to do business. This move will guarantee that Perfect World will have much lower sales..

Mark my words they will rue day they decided to employ them..
In all fairness to PW, Moneybookers is a huge, world-wide money transferring company, much like Paypals - only much bigger in Europe. It's not some fly-by-night organization. It's quite possible that Moneybookers is not licensed in some states due to the licensing fees those states require. It's possible that IL, for example, wants more for the license then Moneybooker would make from it's percentage of each transaction made in IL each year. There's no financial benefit for them to license IL just to lose money.