Republic Veteran
Being a big fan of Tholians in Star Trek I spent more money than was sane to get most of the items up from this lockbox promotion. I like most of the stuff you guys did, needless to say but I did notice something I think is an oversight that I'd like to see corrected:

When I exchange my Tholian Cryo Launcher/Shield/Enviro suit for the upgraded version using lobi points it losed the infinity symbol sign that indicated it was going to level with me. This is VERY annoying since I know with Season 7 you guys are raising the level cap. One of the reasons why I went through the trouble and bought all those keys for Lobi was because I thought these weapons were going to be something I'd be able to use through my captain's entire remaining lifespan, after all the un-upgraded versions were. With the coming expansion of level cap it basically means I wasted 150 Lobi (and got knows what that means in Zen/$$) given that the un-upgraded versions were better. Not to mention needing to do the whole box-grind again if I want another set that will level with me. It really kind of blows chips.

Given that other C-store/Lobi/Promotion weapons level with the user, this one should too, and I'd really appreciate it if this could be corrected.

-

Oh and if anyone of note is reading this, and it's not too long, I still think this game needs a "special" doff recovery system, and perhaps a usage warning put into place. Somehow I lost Dathan (the Vorta Biochemist from the 2400 quest chain reward) a while back, possibly expended by accident during a mission. He can't be replaced and without him I can't refine ket rocks and such. It's a mild gimp, but kind of annoying. I mentioned it before and the GMs said they couldn't refund him, but it's still a crummy situation and it would be nice if something could be done eventually to rectify this, and prevent similar situations. A mild gripe (especially compared to the above one) but with all the time and money I put into this game so far it's kind of annoying whenever a mission I could have used him for (telekinetic whatever) comes up or I want to stack some ket on my JH BoFF.

Thanks for your time, any way it goes.