Lt. Commander
# 1
03-23-2012, 08:20 AM
subject moved to a bettter section
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-23-2012, 03:58 PM
I use a Saitek P2900 Wireless and it "works" so to speak. The only problem is that the direction pad seems to do nothing (though the menu accepts button presses) and the right handed thumbstick seems to operate backwords (up means down). I've been unable to get any of the buttons to bind to any keys, though using the left thumbpad makes moving about much easier. So be aware that you may have some issues.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-24-2012, 05:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewteddy
I use a Saitek P2900 Wireless and it "works" so to speak. The only problem is that the direction pad seems to do nothing (though the menu accepts button presses) and the right handed thumbstick seems to operate backwords (up means down). I've been unable to get any of the buttons to bind to any keys, though using the left thumbpad makes moving about much easier. So be aware that you may have some issues.
It looks like this going to be LONG term R/D project...time to reinvent the wheel again..
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-24-2012, 09:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivoe1574 View Post
time to reinvent the wheel again..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=270qE...ailpage#t=152s go with some of these
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-24-2012, 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewteddy
Not funny at all dude.. Not funny in the least...
Ensign
Hi Guy's,

I recently bought a Logitech Pro 3D Game Joystick. I have the correct software downloaded and my system goes well beyond the recommended specs. I think there is a problem the game menu. The game is not recognizing my profile setup with the Logitech software.

I do not know what i am missing.

Thanks,

lightsaber001