Ensign
Im trying to make a muscly armed tactical officer But I cant get the body right. Could someone help me by posting the correct measures in screenshot form of the body in character creation thank you <3
Empire Veteran
# 2
09-12-2012, 04:45 PM
"Muscly" is more than just arm bulk. It's also shoulders (bulk and width), torso bulk, neck bulk, (lack of) stomach size, and everything needs to be proportional to height - more or less. I realize that doesn't help much, but it's pretty much all up to you. Maybe pick someone famous that has the build you're going for a model off of that.

EDIT: For my muscly tac guy, I started with all relative bulk sliders at 3/4 across and adjusted from there.
Star Trek: Online - Now with 100% more dinosaurs!!
Ensign
# 3
09-12-2012, 05:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zordar01 View Post
"Muscly" is more than just arm bulk. It's also shoulders (bulk and width), torso bulk, neck bulk, (lack of) stomach size, and everything needs to be proportional to height - more or less. I realize that doesn't help much, but it's pretty much all up to you. Maybe pick someone famous that has the build you're going for a model off of that.

EDIT: For my muscly tac guy, I started with all relative bulk sliders at 3/4 across and adjusted from there.
Hmmm okay thank you I have no idea what background I want for him.

I've been kinda out of the star track loop since voyager.