Ensign
# 1 My characters bio
09-12-2012, 05:33 PM
Here it is, any fixes would be nice. .

Name: Dean Rux Collins

Bio: It is unknown who Dean's birth mother was, Dean was found aboard a damaged civilian class star ship named Genx. There was no sign of the others a crew of twenty-five just gone. The ship was badly damaged the only area that was substantiated was the medical bay. The only ID he had on the tag was Rux, The Captain that found him raised him as his own son, that Captains name was Trip Jake Collins. Trip gave him the middle name rux and named him after his dead brother Dean.Dean was told the truth of his birth when he was twenty. Dean grew up learning all he could to be a soldier like his father who he considered his real father. Dean grew up to be a good soldier, he has tried to make the now a General father proud of him. Dean is in a relationship with medical officer Tim Masters for a good three years.

Need someone to fix it for me oto :<
Career Officer
# 2
09-13-2012, 03:55 AM

Bio: Dean was found aboard a heavily damaged civilian star ship named Genx, when boarded the ship had no sign of any crew of the twenty-five from the ships logs. according to the official Star Fleet report of the finding, they had found only one life sign.
The Captain who had found the Genx boarded the vessel to ascertain any information of why the civilian ship was so badly damaged and why only one survivor was found.
The only survivor was found in the medical bay of the ship, the only undamaged part, the only ID the survivor had on stated "Rux".
The Captain that found him raised him as his own son, that Captains name was Trip Jake Collins.
Trip gave him the middle name Rux and named him after his dead brother Dean.
Dean was later told of where he was found and that it was still unknown to the Federation of the Identity of his birth mother.
Dean grew up learning all he could to be a soldier like Captain Trip J. Collins who he considered his real father.
Dean grew up to be a good soldier, he has tried to make his father proud of him.
Dean is currently in a relationship with medical officer Tim Masters they've been strong through three tough years.

I hope you like some of the parts I've included, use and extend them as you please... it is your bio
Ensign
# 3
09-15-2012, 10:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rachelj88 View Post

Bio: Dean was found aboard a heavily damaged civilian star ship named Genx, when boarded the ship had no sign of any crew of the twenty-five from the ships logs. according to the official Star Fleet report of the finding, they had found only one life sign.
The Captain who had found the Genx boarded the vessel to ascertain any information of why the civilian ship was so badly damaged and why only one survivor was found.
The only survivor was found in the medical bay of the ship, the only undamaged part, the only ID the survivor had on stated "Rux".
The Captain that found him raised him as his own son, that Captains name was Trip Jake Collins.
Dean was later told of where he was found and that it was still unknown to the Federation of the Identity of his birth mother.
Dean grew up learning all he could to be a soldier like Captain Trip J. Collins who he considered his real father.
Dean grew up to be a good soldier, he has tried to make his father proud of him.
Dean is currently in a relationship with medical officer Tim Masters they've been strong through three tough years.

I hope you like some of the parts I've included, use and extend them as you please... it is your bio
OMG TIS PERFECT thank you. add Dean@queenofcards
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-16-2012, 02:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rachelj88 View Post

I expanded it a little, I like mystery. See what you do with it (it's your bio).

Bio:

In 2381 the Starfleet long-distance cruiser "U.S.S. Persistance" under command of Captain Trip Jake Collins found a heavily damaged civilian starship named "Genx", adrift in the Zenas Expanse. The away team found that the 25 crewmebers that were listed in the logs were missing. They did find a baby in the intact medical bay, protected by a forcefield. The child could only be identified by a nametag, saying "Rux".

Captain Collins adopted Rux and raised him as his own son. Collins named him after his brother Dean who died in the Borg war, and kept Rux as his middle name.

Dean was taught well by his father and grew up to be hard core Starfleet, wanting to be like his father in every way. When he turned 18, his father, now an Admiral, told him he was adopted and his origins were unknown. Dean always suspected his father had found more on the "Genx" than he was telling, the ship logs found on the "Genx" were marked as Top Secret in the Starfleet database. Dean suspected his father wanted to protect him.

Dean is currently a Starfleet Captain and is in a happy relationship with medical officer Tim Masters.

PS
Great you have a bio, most don't, and that's boring.

Last edited by hydaspes; 09-16-2012 at 10:39 AM.