Career Officer
# 31
09-13-2012, 09:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by teleon22 View Post
Awe, but some drones take longer to kill than some people in PVP...
Wouldn't be funny to program the npcs to accuse you of cheating if you kill them too fast, lol?
Hear! Sons of Kahless
Hear! Daughters too.
The blood of battle washes clean.
The Warrior brave and true.
We fight, we love, and then we kill...
Career Officer
# 32
09-13-2012, 12:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I thought we did these on Thursdays?

Another quiet week on the Dev front for PvP. Though I was personally happy to see the "Improve PvP" option doing relatively well in our Ask Cryptic poll.
I usually do them wed/thursday depending on when i notice the patch notes going live, or if the tribble notes mention something on tuesday that requires immediate attention by the community.
Career Officer
# 33
09-13-2012, 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trueprom3theus View Post
I'm pretty sure a new romulan faction would require way more time to develop than adding few pvp maps and features. But I guess well see, lol.
But a Romulan faction, should they ever do it (which I voted for), you'll have a whole new faction and a whole new group of ships for PvP, too.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Promote what you love, instead of bashing what you hate.
https://youtu.be/VrJiU9BOEBI?t=53
Commander
# 34
09-13-2012, 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteo716maikai View Post
I usually do them wed/thursday depending on when i notice the patch notes going live, or if the tribble notes mention something on tuesday that requires immediate attention by the community.
The last two weeks of patch notes have been... well... maybe as short as this post?
Career Officer
# 35
09-13-2012, 01:02 PM
Quote:
The last two weeks of patch notes have been... well... maybe as short as this post?
I always try to tell myself; if ther's few small fixes, it's because they're busy working on the big fixes!
Commander
# 36
09-13-2012, 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dassemsto View Post
I always try to tell myself; if ther's few small fixes, it's because they're busy working on the big fixes!
So you too are in denial? well my friend? we can drink together!
Career Officer
# 37
09-13-2012, 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophlogimo View Post
But a Romulan faction, should they ever do it (which I voted for), you'll have a whole new faction and a whole new group of ships for PvP, too.
Soph, we need more ppl to pvp not more ships. Even though more variety would be cool also, but pvp wise, that would be a second priority IMO.
Hear! Sons of Kahless
Hear! Daughters too.
The blood of battle washes clean.
The Warrior brave and true.
We fight, we love, and then we kill...
Commander
# 38
09-13-2012, 01:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trueprom3theus View Post
Soph, we need more ppl to pvp not more ships. Even though more variety would be cool also, but pvp wise, that would be a second priority IMO.
Well what if they made content for the Romulan Faction that was PVP and end game centric that also included the Federation and KDF?

That would solve the more PVP needed content, another faction, more DKF content and more Fed Content. Now they won't figure that out... but hey... it was said on at least five or more threads already...
Career Officer
# 39
09-13-2012, 01:41 PM
Quote:
Well what if they made content for the Romulan Faction that was PVP and end game centric that also included the Federation and KDF?

That would solve the more PVP needed content, another faction, more DKF content and more Fed Content. Now they won't figure that out... but hey... it was said on at least five or more threads already...
They could make Romulans a true PvP faction... like KDF was supposed to be!

I also vote for a the Deferi as a new demilitarized doff-faction! No content, just doffing!

And the Ferengi as a trade/exchange faction!

Heck, while we're at it, we need the Cardassians as a RP-faction!
Captain
# 40
09-13-2012, 02:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophlogimo View Post
Try 5 scis, each with Energy Siphon 2+3, focus-firing.
Hmmm.... seeing as hazards 100% clears siphen I bet that will go really well for them.