Career Officer
# 1 leave penalty pve que
09-05-2012, 07:08 PM
I just tried infected space normal
nothing loaded
2 left before me then I left

my prize just left stf penalty now banned from entire que
I am annoyed this is 6 th time this has happened I have submitted several tickets
why does this continue to happen

I have noticed way increace in infected space this was a first usualy get this in cure space
Lieutenant
# 2
09-06-2012, 05:15 AM
I've had that SH*T Happen to me Countless Times New Players come in and play then when they start dieing they Leave Screwing All other players over and I've seen it in certain Missions Especially where they come in then leave as quick as they came in, play thus Screwing everybody else Over to where the Mission is no longer Completable and is pretty Unfortunate cause then everyone else leaves cause they cant finish the mission without a certain amount of players, and it's these Other players who eventually have to leave in the
end and then They get Banned Wrongfully just cause of a few Idiot Players!! But as for you
Submitting Tickets man Don't Bother cause Everybody here Already Knows that PWE doesn't Give a FU*K about their Player base the Only thing they care about is the Money People are Stupid enough to spend on Stupid SH*T that doesn't even work in the first place!
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
09-13-2012, 09:02 AM
It may have been fixed by now. I was in an elite KA and had to leave due to 2 people leaving and I was not penalized. Ship crawled back to spacedock with all the damage it had, but I wasn't penalized when I left due to others leaving.
Captain
# 4
09-13-2012, 10:29 AM
This leaver penalty is getting ridiculous. I entered a ground STF recently and only 4 people were there, waited around 5 min for a 5th person, nobody showed up so I left and got a
penalty. Another STF someone left after otp was blown, so I left too and got penalty.

Stop giving out leaver penalties to teams with less then 5 people! These missions are designed for a team of 5, its completely unfair to be expected to stay in a undermanned STF team.
Lieutenant
# 5
09-17-2012, 11:04 AM
I agree, there needs to be a penalty if there is a team of 5 people.

I also agree, that the first person to leave should be the one to get penalized.

I left Infected Space a few minutes ago and was willing to take the penalty for it had I been the first to leave.
I asked over Team Channel, "Does anyone NOT know the 10% rule?" -- No response.
A nanite generator gets blown before one is even below 75%.
My response on Team Channel was, "Seriously?! I asked if everybody knew the 10% rule!" -- No response.
A player left.
On Local I said, "If you guys aren't going to pay attention to your Team Channel, I'm out!"
I hit Evasive Maneuvers, headed out of the battle, and left.

Before that I was in Cure Space. Two people left. Myself and the other two had to stick around wasting our time, knowing we probably did not have the DPS needed anymore because we were told that we would be penalized. So we tried. Almost made it too. But we couldn't take the last cube down fast enough. Even after taking it down to 5%, followed by the the other two. That last cube regenned to 60%.
-_-" damn penalty.

EDIT: Rather tha bury my porposed amendments to the penalty sytem in a thread, I have started a new one detailing how the system could be improved at http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...71#post5742171

Last edited by apolloserenus; 09-17-2012 at 10:47 PM.