Lieutenant
# 1 Children's Toys
09-12-2012, 11:55 PM
Hey Folks,

I've been fabricating consoles with fairly good success for the last few months now. However, one thing that I haven't yet seen is a purple duty officer with resolve and two critical traits. Do they even exist? The max that I've been able to get my purple chance to is 24%.

If anyone has managed to get it higher, could you please tell me which doffs you've used?

Perhaps, Name, Type of Officer, and Traits?

Only purple though...

Thanks!
Career Officer
# 2
09-13-2012, 02:23 AM
Industrialist Krinda, an ultra-rare doff from the Privateer Cadres (drop from the Ferengi lockbox) has two crit traits.

Fabrication Engineer - Cunning, Efficient, Eidetic Memory, Resolve

I was fortunate enough to get three of her. I kind of wish I held out for two more. She is bind-on-pickup, so she can only be obtained directly from the Cadres, by the player who opens the pack.

Last edited by aestu; 09-13-2012 at 02:36 AM.
Lieutenant
# 3
09-13-2012, 07:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aestu View Post
Industrialist Krinda, an ultra-rare doff from the Privateer Cadres (drop from the Ferengi lockbox) has two crit traits.

Fabrication Engineer - Cunning, Efficient, Eidetic Memory, Resolve

I was fortunate enough to get three of her. I kind of wish I held out for two more. She is bind-on-pickup, so she can only be obtained directly from the Cadres, by the player who opens the pack.
Thanks mate, I'll see if any of these are still on the exchange and open up a couple - can't hurt to try my odds.